Police caught on video <Superthread>

lord_casek

WOW that kid is a fucking RETARD. THat is the worst possible thing you can do in that situation..wow..Telling a cop hes acting like a fucking dickhead is just genius. You can tell him hes a dick head AFTER he arrests you for some bullshit.

That cop might have been a little harsh with the kid, but that just what happens. I actually approve of this cops actions, not trying to arrest the kids in the first place but would you let some punk call you a dickhead while you are in uniform? Maybe next time that kid wont be a moron.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotta agree with that, i can almost gurantee you that dude was gonna say 'get the fuck outta here' if none of them had warrants. that kid screwed himself over by opening his mouth and being a smart ass, like most skateboarders do. i mean i've done my share of mouthing off but i know where and when, and i know when to just pick up my board and walk away and come back 20 mins later and keep skating. most cops dont have a problem with skating, unless complaints are made.

WOW that kid is a fucking RETARD. THat is the worst possible thing you can do in that situation..wow..Telling a cop hes acting like a fucking dickhead is just genius. You can tell him hes a dick head AFTER he arrests you for some bullshit.

That cop might have been a little harsh with the kid, but that just what happens. I actually approve of this cops actions, not trying to arrest the kids in the first place but would you let some punk call you a dickhead while you are in uniform? Maybe next time that kid wont be a moron.

I agree. Bring bananas and you'll get monkeys.

People like to shoot their mouths off, but a cop threatening someone...I dunno. It's really

a toss up. Kid was a dick, cop was a dick.

/dicks everywhere.