blocks??

The_Sexorcist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They are a user generated ranking system of the quality of individual members contributions to the forum. The originated from a number of debates as to how best handle the avtivites known as trolling or flaming on internet message boards. One solution that was put forward to handle these problems was to ban or delete the offending party but this proves more often than not to justify the ill will of the troll into coming back and saying more offensive things.

The red ones are reffed to as tampons and indicate that other users have disapproved of your contributions to the forum and if a member has white ones they represent positive approval and are called tic tacs. To see where and when you obtained them go to user cp and look under reputation. My guess is that you will find comments like gross and fuck you. To state your approval or disapproval of another members post use the props button on the bottom right of their post.

For example I am going to Nega Prop you now as you have asked a question that is covered in no small amount of detail in other threads on this board which is a breach of interweb etiquette and if I recall correctly you posted some nasty shit in the hot girls thread.

They are a user generated ranking system of the quality of individual members contributions to the forum. The originated from a number of debates as to how best handle the avtivites known as trolling or flaming on internet message boards. One solution that was put forward to handle these problems was to ban or delete the offending party but this proves more often than not to justify the ill will of the troll into coming back and saying more offensive things.

The red ones are reffed to as tampons and indicate that other users have disapproved of your contributions to the forum and if a member has white ones they represent positive approval and are called tic tacs. To see where and when you obtained them go to user cp and look under reputation. My guess is that you will find comments like gross and fuck you. To state your approval or disapproval of another members post use the props button on the bottom right of their post.

For example I am going to Nega Prop you now as you have asked a question that is covered in no small amount of detail in other threads on this board which is a breach of interweb etiquette and if I recall correctly you posted some nasty shit in the hot girls thread.

ok master.

I must correct myself, when I made the comment about the sexorcists name I was confused. The song was Sexecutioner. My mistake.

Sexorcist you edited your post in which you originally quoted me with the addition ddd at the end and changed it to say yes master. Such hi-jinx suggests to me that you are not as new at this internet thing as I had initially thought. I would still like to know what ddd means?