Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_Sexorcist

blocks??

They are a user generated ranking system of the quality of individual members contributions to the forum. The originated from a number of debates as to how best handle the avtivites known as trolling or flaming on internet message boards. One solution that was put forward to handle these problems was to ban or delete the offending party but this proves more often than not to justify the ill will of the troll into coming back and saying more offensive things.

The red ones are reffed to as tampons and indicate that other users have disapproved of your contributions to the forum and if a member has white ones they represent positive approval and are called tic tacs. To see where and when you obtained them go to user cp and look under reputation. My guess is that you will find comments like gross and fuck you. To state your approval or disapproval of another members post use the props button on the bottom right of their post.

For example I am going to Nega Prop you now as you have asked a question that is covered in no small amount of detail in other threads on this board which is a breach of interweb etiquette and if I recall correctly you posted some nasty shit in the hot girls thread.

Except that cops often have post high school education and know how to spell. I use the spell check and still fuck it up.

They are a user generated ranking system of the quality of individual members contributions to the forum. The originated from a number of debates as to how best handle the avtivites known as trolling or flaming on internet message boards. One solution that was put forward to handle these problems was to ban or delete the offending party but this proves more often than not to justify the ill will of the troll into coming back and saying more offensive things.

The red ones are reffed to as tampons and indicate that other users have disapproved of your contributions to the forum and if a member has white ones they represent positive approval and are called tic tacs. To see where and when you obtained them go to user cp and look under reputation. My guess is that you will find comments like gross and fuck you. To state your approval or disapproval of another members post use the props button on the bottom right of their post.

For example I am going to Nega Prop you now as you have asked a question that is covered in no small amount of detail in other threads on this board which is a breach of interweb etiquette and if I recall correctly you posted some nasty shit in the hot girls thread.

ok master.

I had mixed feelings about nega propping someone with a sn from a GWAR song but did it for educational purposes only.

i thought sexorcist was a necro reference. Part of why i pos propped him

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now