Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
count chocula

FINALLY FUCKING FRIDAY/reggae neon plastisol meets corrugated cardboard weekend thread !

this week basically blew in terms of enjoying a day at work

- too many hangovers in succession

- bullshit lazy co-workers never making coffee but drinking the pot i make

- craptastic catch phrases

- and so forth.

FRIDAY:

• drink this cup of coffee and consume this sticky bun like a fatty

• slap reggae all day (reggae friday in full effect)

• attempt to do some actual work then enjoy enchiladas for lunch - POW!*

• marathon drinking & womanizing

SATURDAY:

• wake up early to let housekeeping in (yeah—i got it like that)

• enjoy local music/art festival without paying to get in

• drink moar - locate pool

SUNDAY:

• typical lazy day steez...champion eats, max and/or relax.

so, how is you illen this fin de semana?

cool%20sun%20w%20glasses.gif

Re: FINALLY FUCKING FRIDAY/reggae neon plastisol meets corrugated cardboard weekend thread

Today I'm taking the day off in order to sit for my boy who is taking shrooms. He's never done them before, and I predict that the day could go downhill fast. Fingers crossed for smooth sailing. After that I'm going to eat some Xanax and smash this girl I've been fucking with lately.

Saturday I'm going to take it easy during the day, attend a house party that night probably.

Sunday is gonna be an easy day, I'm gonna smoke a blunt, make some eats and watch Planet Earth.

No drug talk and shit. My weekend isn't going to be too active, the past few have been a little heavy on the drinking tip.

Re: FINALLY FUCKING FRIDAY/reggae neon plastisol meets corrugated cardboard weekend thread

Are bars really all that?

Never tried em, people seem to love that shit though.

haha you're friend is doing shrooms and you're babysitting him? christ, i remember you and trees....HAH! nuff` said. i just got back from busywork, now i'm turning on some eek-a-mouse and rolling a blunt to start off my day, then i think i may be in the mood for a long bike ride to somewhere far enough to make me procrastinate going back home until very late.

finish watching movie have a shower get fresh go out get drunk stumble home kill some zombies smoke a j pass out ...wake up with some johnny cash some coffee a cig and get to decorating.

P1010040_1.jpg.1db8707b4954cee5392f814d9174fd55.jpg

friends coming into town so basically i can't wait for the weekend to start.

Saturday is my only free day. Probably head into the city to fuck around.

FRIDAY

- at work now, obviously working hard.

- outta this bitch at 6pm.

- home to drink some brews an get lifted.

- report for duty at the bar at 8pm.

- work till 3am.

- initiate mass drinks n L's

- pass the fuck out.

SAT.

- wake n bake.

- dentist apointment (tooth extraction = fun + good pills)

- drinking whilest consuming said pills = bye bye liver..

- who f'n knows??

SUN.

- chill'n.. more pills, more trees, more brews..

- boxer wearing, ball scratch'n, generally not given a fack....

12 hour day yesterday after about 3-4 hrs of sleep

Still kinda drunk for the first few hours of that shift....

Called in sick today just got done with a 3 1/2 hour drive to Santa barbara for a wedding this weekend.

Currently drinkin a pint at a sports bar up here.

finish watching movie have a shower get fresh go out get drunk stumble home kill some zombies smoke a j pass out ...wake up with some johnny cash some coffee a cig and get to decorating.

so my night went like this up until stumble home i went night fishing wich means we set up a tent some poles dont take notice and get stoned and pissed fucked some hoe and then i was up a climbing frame then decided it was a good idea to take a piss off the top at which point i thought there was a platform in front me so i step out n fall about 4feet and grab up cos my foot got hooked..so as i look at my foot i realize im looking at the sole of my shoe like at eye level theres my foot and my knee is bent inwards i pull myself up and im like woah wtf. im pretty surprised im not in a wheel chair right now and ive walked about 11 miles since it happened from said place home etc . oh and ive got no cigarettes or coffee.fuck my life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now