For those who missed this in the thread that it was posted in.

I knew a kid who got a full body cavity search at the Canadian border. He lied to the agent about his arrest record so they did it just to fuck with him.

It was a shoplifting charge from when he was 17 that he left out. Dude was 18 at the time, clean cut kid later went into the armed forces. They hurt him and humiliated him just to prove a point.

So even the customs agents can be a fucked up little piggy just like the rest.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate police as much as anyone around here, but I'll let you guys in on a secret...I went drinking with one last week

Now, before you tar and feather me you need to understand he' a childhood friend of a writer I know, and actually let another kid I know go for graffiti before, based off the strength of us knowing him. He's an alright dude

Now, back to my regularly scheduled "Fuck the police"

• Like 1

The only Cop I ever knew got fired from the police force and ended up working at the Insurance company I worked at, he was a complete fucking tool, he told everyone that he almost arrested me when he was a policeman, what he failed to mention was I did nothing wrong and his officer in charge told him to stop being a fucking idiot and there was no way they could arrest me

we ended up spiking his drinks with laxatives and as I was higher ranked than him at the insurance company I had to quality monitor his work so I found all the stuff he got wrong and he ended up getting fired

To me a customs agent is not the same as a regular pig.

I've dealt with US customs. Some are like "Ok welcome home" some are "Do you know I could lock you up for this alone" (I have a friend who collects soil from around the world and I brought him some from Venice).

But at the border there needs to be someone there with brains in their head checking shit.

*EDIT:rolleyes: This just got interesting.

we ended up spiking his drinks with laxatives and as I was higher ranked than him at the insurance company I had to quality monitor his work so I found all the stuff he got wrong and he ended up getting fired

:lol:

<www.12ozprophet.com>

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

To me a customs agent is not the same as a regular pig.

I've dealt with US customs. Some are like "Ok welcome home" some are "Do you know I could lock you up for this alone" (I have a friend who collects soil from around the world and I brought him some from Venice).

Yeah, and some take your car apart down to the last bolt "searching for drugs" just because they're bored and think you look like an asshole.

Then leave your car as a pile of scrap metal and bolts and tell you have a nice day after they don't find anything.