For those who missed this in the thread that it was posted in.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State troopers are fucking sacks of shit. below regular city cops. only total ex jock douche bag couldn't get in to any university anywhere need to feel big and tough again motherfuckers become troopers.

Actually you are completely wrong.

Have a minimum of

Two (2) years of experience as a Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified peace officer in a full-time position, whose job duties include armed duty with the power of arrest, (jailer/correctional officer experience does not qualify under Option 1, please refer to Option 5), revised May 1, 2008; or

A minimum of sixty (60) semester hours from an accredited college or university, (must provide transcript or degree); or

Any two (2) year combination of Options 1 and 2 above, whereby thirty (30) semester hours will be equivalent to one (1) year of experience; or

Three (3) years of continuous active military duty in the United States Military, (must provide a DD-214 or letter from current commanding officer verifying service), effective October 1, 2001; or

Eight (8) consecutive years of full-time governmental employment (federal, state, or local government).

This shit is getting sidetracked folks. Cadet Kickass has an opportunity to bring a lot to the ounce with a quarterly report on his progress in training along with a photo thread. I for one welcome the aspiring state trooper to the forum and look forward to learning about the training that police seem to forget when they graduate from academy.

Here I sit upon the pooper giving birth to another state trooper- the first graffiti I can remember reading written on the inside of a stall on a Washington state ferry

patrol cops don't do shit with graffiti unless some johnny hero calls in a complaint unless you're dumb enough to hit up totally killed spots that get buffed on the regular and actually have a patrol right in front of. get pissed at the detectives, the uniformed dudes are just doing what they're told so they get a paycheck. doesn't make them your best friend, but for fuck's sake know your enemy at least. all the kid will be doing as a trooper is arresting speeders and breaking up fights.

you do realize graffiti and/or any other illegal activity works a LOT BETTER when you know how the machine works, being a cop is one way to extend your career as a writer, as counter-productive as it sounds. plus, you'll know where, and where NOT to go, which in my book is worth it's weight in gold (and court fines you'll never get since you know what's up)

Actually you are completely wrong.

Have a minimum of

Two (2) years of experience as a Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) certified peace officer in a full-time position, whose job duties include armed duty with the power of arrest, (jailer/correctional officer experience does not qualify under Option 1, please refer to Option 5),

Oooohhhh snap!

This nigga already a cop!!!

This shit is getting sidetracked folks. Cadet Kickass has an opportunity to bring a lot to the ounce with a quarterly report on his progress in training along with a photo thread. I for one welcome the aspiring state trooper to the forum and look forward to learning about the training that police seem to forget when they graduate from academy.

Here I sit upon the pooper giving birth to another state trooper- the first graffiti I can remember reading written on the inside of a stall on a Washington state ferry

:rolleyes:

we [/color][/size][/b]show up. Usually the dad will be the one often agreeing to it out of misplaced loyalty.

patrol cops don't do shit with graffiti unless some johnny hero calls in a complaint unless you're dumb enough to hit up totally killed spots that get buffed on the regular and actually have a patrol right in front of.

Patrol cops are the ones who stop/search/chase/catch most writers you dumb fuck.

How the fuck you gonna call yourself a graffiti writer and say some dumb ass shit like that?

Do you even write?

The whole city gets patrolled. The whole city gets buffed.

How the fuck you gonna call niggas stupid for bombing in "patroled areas"?

The fuck are you talking about?