family guy sucks. this makes it worse

watson

19b4a061e85cfc44.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/13/2009-08-13_seth_macfarlane_outs_baby_stewie_in_family_guy_hes_gay_macfarlane_says_in_playbo.html

Seth MacFarlane is finally spilling the secrets of "Family Guy" — including the fact that, yes, baby Stewie is gay.

"We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out,” MacFarlane, the show’s creator, says in the September issue of Playboy magazine. “It had to do with the harassment he took from other kids at school. He ends up going back in time to prevent a passage in Leviticus from being written: ‘Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination.’

"But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old. Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual. It also explains why he’s so hellbent on killing [his mother, Lois] and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."

In the issue — on stands tomorrow — MacFarlane also weighs in on why Protestant Lois seems to have a Jewish accent.

"Watch this season!” he says. “Lois finds out she is, in fact, Jewish.”

As for his advice to girls who are like Meg (the nerdy, unpopular sister), the funnyman says, “I guess maybe her parents aren’t as loving as they should be. As a result, I would say, ‘Your parents are a—holes. Get out of the house as soon as you can.”

The hit Fox show, which kicks off its eighth season on Sept. 27, has even generated a spinoff, “The Cleveland Show,” which focuses on main character Peter Griffin’s neighbor pal Cleveland Brown. Fans of the program will be happy to know that there will definitely be some crossover between the two shows.

But how did Cleveland — who some fans consider one of “Family Guy’s” least-interesting characters — score his own series?

“Cleveland is soulful and dimensional,” MacFarlane says. “Maybe he didn’t have enough to do [on “Family Guy”], and as a result, he came off dull. He makes a point of saying that in ‘The Cleveland Show’ pilot: ‘I’m sick of being just an accessory to Peter’s world. I’ve got my own s—t going on.”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a "joke" every 5 seconds because nothing relates at all and like 95% of the jokes are just random flashbacks to stupid situations.

South Park shits on family guy every day of the week. They even fucking nailed it in the episode making fun of family guy, with the manatees picking out idea balls and that being how they determined what a family guy joke would be.

"Q: Have you heard any reaction back from Seth MacFarlane or anyone from Family Guy over the jokes you made about them on "Cartoon Wars"? And is it safe to say your feelings on Family Guy are the same as Cartman's?

Matt Stone: We haven't heard anything. I think they're just swimming around in their [tank].

Trey Parker: I think he's a Scientologist, actually.

Matt Stone: What I know about Family Guy, I'm sure they have a sense of humor, so...

Trey Parker: What I can tell you that was pretty interesting, was the day after that episode aired we got flowers from The Simpsons. We got calls from King of the Hill, saying we were doing God's work. It's not just our opinion."

1003.jpg

They even fucking nailed it in the episode making fun of family guy, with the manatees picking out idea balls and that being how they determined what a family guy joke would be

I take back what I said about South Park being as bad as this show. But it's not my thing I guess. I do remember that episode and it was win. I've enjoyed a few of their episodes.