Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

family guy sucks. this makes it worse

19b4a061e85cfc44.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/08/13/2009-08-13_seth_macfarlane_outs_baby_stewie_in_family_guy_hes_gay_macfarlane_says_in_playbo.html

Seth MacFarlane is finally spilling the secrets of "Family Guy" — including the fact that, yes, baby Stewie is gay.

"We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out,” MacFarlane, the show’s creator, says in the September issue of Playboy magazine. “It had to do with the harassment he took from other kids at school. He ends up going back in time to prevent a passage in Leviticus from being written: ‘Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination.’

"But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old. Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual. It also explains why he’s so hellbent on killing [his mother, Lois] and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."

In the issue — on stands tomorrow — MacFarlane also weighs in on why Protestant Lois seems to have a Jewish accent.

"Watch this season!” he says. “Lois finds out she is, in fact, Jewish.”

As for his advice to girls who are like Meg (the nerdy, unpopular sister), the funnyman says, “I guess maybe her parents aren’t as loving as they should be. As a result, I would say, ‘Your parents are a—holes. Get out of the house as soon as you can.”

The hit Fox show, which kicks off its eighth season on Sept. 27, has even generated a spinoff, “The Cleveland Show,” which focuses on main character Peter Griffin’s neighbor pal Cleveland Brown. Fans of the program will be happy to know that there will definitely be some crossover between the two shows.

But how did Cleveland — who some fans consider one of “Family Guy’s” least-interesting characters — score his own series?

“Cleveland is soulful and dimensional,” MacFarlane says. “Maybe he didn’t have enough to do [on “Family Guy”], and as a result, he came off dull. He makes a point of saying that in ‘The Cleveland Show’ pilot: ‘I’m sick of being just an accessory to Peter’s world. I’ve got my own s—t going on.”

The cleveland show should be good cuz it will be the same as family guy, but i dont know if family guy would be any good without peter. in my opinion hes pretty much makes all the funny parts.

and white people like to watch negro sitcoms

thats weird, every white person i know including myself think "negro" sitcoms are fucking lame and boring.

*tho there used to be good shit in the early nineties

This show and south park fucking suck. Thats all I have to say.

Naaahhh.... naaaahhhhh.... watch yo mouth kid.

Don't even mention this gay ass show in the same breath as Southpark.

Southpark is the best cartoon show ever.

I'd go as far as to say that Southpark even shits on the Simpsons.

• Like 1

thats weird, every white person i know including myself think "negro" sitcoms are fucking lame and boring.

*tho there used to be good shit in the early nineties

Negro sitcoms back in the day were dope.

Like back in the Sanford & Son/Jeffersons/Goodtimes days.

All that shit out these days is just stupid.

south park destroys any other cartoon

simpsons

king of the hill

family guy

american dad

futurama

drawn together

NOT EVEN CLOSE

some adult swim is good, but nothing has changed cartoons as much as south park has

• Like 2

I never thought family guy was that witty, just offensive, and I enjoyed that aspect because I enjoy crude humor.

Family guy humor= "remember that time *insert random celeberity* did *insert random action*, omg, jewniggerkike

nobodies fuckin with the punchlines of family guy. jokes every 5 seconds. everything else is slowwwwwwwwwwwww

south park destroys any other cartoon

simpsons

king of the hill

family guy

american dad

futurama

drawn together

NOT EVEN CLOSE

some adult swim is good, but nothing has changed cartoons as much as south park has

Real talk.

Family guy humor= "remember that time *insert random celeberity* did *insert random action*, omg, jewniggerkike

that^ :mad:

and the only cartoons of that group I like are the simpsons, futurama, and king of the hill.

nobodies fuckin with the punchlines of family guy. jokes every 5 seconds. everything else is slowwwwwwwwwwwww

If by punchlines, you mean midgets, ehehehheheh, theyr'e like gods little punchlines, ehehehehehe

1125018977familyguy2uu.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGJDPsc1lxGK3oV_64UQ_vMT90Zhg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now