So my girlfriend and her best friend are in the living room having a "cry."

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call a friend a grab a beer. Tell them you want to give them some time to themselves to talk girl stuff and then get the hell out of there. That is a level of estrogen you don't want to fuck with. Trust.

I hear you, but I'm just staying in the bedroom smoking weed and being a nerd online. I don't mind. I'm just letting them cry themselves to sleep. I have a feeling I'll walk out there and they'll both be curled up asleep on the phone. That's when I'll pee on them.

• Like 1

This thread turned out just like I hoped so far.

Oh god, I think I hear sobbing.

How about if I strip naked, tuck a towel into my buttcrack, then walk out and say "can someone pull this thing out?" Maybe to occupy my hands I'll masturbate with one and eat a taco with the other?

Wait, I've been healthy this week. I'll drink a can of Tab with that hand.

Come on Earl, this is easy.

Invite a single homie over, or any male with a pair willing to dip outside his hometeam, and let em move in for the anal pilage this feem is ready to give.

Then do it all over again when she's back the next night after homie never calls.

Take pride in pimping out yer girlfriends wheeping friend and her sobbing slice.