Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

So my girlfriend and her best friend are in the living room having a "cry."

Call a friend a grab a beer. Tell them you want to give them some time to themselves to talk girl stuff and then get the hell out of there. That is a level of estrogen you don't want to fuck with. Trust.

A what?

A cry. Her friend is an emotional mess right now and living with us. We came home from dinner with a buzz on, and they started "talking." So I came into the bedroom and a few minutes later they're both talking loud and crying while they yell at each other.

go out and be into her emotional mess, maybe hug them both.........slowly rub ones shoulder........smell the other hair.........when your girls wigs out call them fucking dykes and dip out to drink

Call a friend a grab a beer. Tell them you want to give them some time to themselves to talk girl stuff and then get the hell out of there. That is a level of estrogen you don't want to fuck with. Trust.

I hear you, but I'm just staying in the bedroom smoking weed and being a nerd online. I don't mind. I'm just letting them cry themselves to sleep. I have a feeling I'll walk out there and they'll both be curled up asleep on the phone. That's when I'll pee on them.

• Like 1

hahaha. you should go out there with a marker beard and mustache on your dick.

F'real?

This thread turned out just like I hoped so far.

Oh god, I think I hear sobbing.

How about if I strip naked, tuck a towel into my buttcrack, then walk out and say "can someone pull this thing out?" Maybe to occupy my hands I'll masturbate with one and eat a taco with the other?

Wait, I've been healthy this week. I'll drink a can of Tab with that hand.

go in there and demand they cook you dinner and vacum something

time to moderate

• Like 1

Come on Earl, this is easy.

Invite a single homie over, or any male with a pair willing to dip outside his hometeam, and let em move in for the anal pilage this feem is ready to give.

Then do it all over again when she's back the next night after homie never calls.

Take pride in pimping out yer girlfriends wheeping friend and her sobbing slice.

How about if I strip naked, tuck a towel into my buttcrack, then walk out and say "can someone pull this thing out?" Maybe to occupy my hands I'll masturbate with one and eat a taco with the other?

Sounds like a solid plan.

Or you could get a real answer by posting said question in the 'Ask Earl thread by some dude that at least seemingly usualy appears to know what he's talking about.

spy on them and hide behind the couch, then jump up and say OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

its not that funnny i guess. i donno. sit on the couch as if they arent there and watch tv really loud.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now