Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

FUCK wounds

so i managed to stab the top of my foot yesterday. bleeding was minimal and stopped easy but i cut a good chunk out. when i went to clean off the knife there was skin stuck to it... likely goin for stitches later today as the wound didnt really close or scab up over night... boooooooooooo

/accident prone oner

Stitch it yourself pussy!

i was wishing i could as it would save me a long trip and wait. but i dont think theres any other way.... i need to learn to stitch at home

i was wishing i could as it would save me a long trip and wait. but i dont think theres any other way.... i need to learn to stitch at home

Dental floss and a sharp needle. Rub some alcohol on it or if you are hard rot gut whiskey.

If you can sew you can stitch yourself up

Liquid stitches are a good thing to have around. Super glue works for nice clean cuts that are not too small.

I thought this thread would be about injuries incurred in the throws of passion.

I thought this thread would be about injuries incurred in the throws of passion.

I also thought this.

I did not notice that. The kind I have used comes with a amulet type thing that you crack to spread the glue over a woven piece of fabric and apply to wound. I remember it working really well but this was like eight years back so I could be wrong.

it probably had all kinds of asbestos and whatnot in it then^

im welding with flipflops for some reason and i get all kinds of burns on the top of my feet

it probably had all kinds of asbestos and whatnot in it then^

Um, eight years back they knew about the hazards of asbestos.

i once had 7 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, a contused kidney, a puncutured lung and spleen, at once.

:crying:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now