Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Richard Dunn

I see people on here post pictures from the show so I thought I'd make an appreciation thread.

beachparty.jpg

BYyWCJRDnd4jhy4wVWgUln1A_500.jpg

If I ever made a tv show it would be exactly like this. I never knew anyone else had the same sense of humor that I do. The first time I saw it I was absolutely blazed, turned on the tv at the homies and laughed my ass off the whole show.

full episodes on adultswim.com

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/timandericawesomeshow/indexpage.html#video

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you one of those people that think T&E is some super intelligent satire that the sheeple just don't get?

Because you're wrong.

Nope. My girlfriend thinks its retarded. Its funny as hell to me, but not everyone appreciates this kind of humor. I think most people write it off as retarded because it's not their sort of thing.

Just for the fuck of it, I clicked on your link and clicked the first episode.

The one about the diarrhea pants.

I watched maybe 10 seconds of it and gave up.

I think most people write it off as retarded because it's not their sort of thing.

I'd guess most people probably write it off as retarded, because it's fucking retarded.

Best show. And i don't think its highly intelligent or the humor is above most people, i just think its awesomely random/stupid/hilarious and i can completely understand why a lot of people don't like it too. The Jim and Derrick episode and the Universe episode are the best shit ever.

Tom Goes to the Mayor is pretty awesome too. There are a lot more dud episodes than Tim and Eric, but the good ones are epic.

One of my favorite Tim and Eric sketches: http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=b00a11d9501097010ce935ca30b30022

The part where hes repeatedly kneeling and standing up kills me every time.

Also, GOOD NEWS, CIGARETTE JUICE!

I saw someone back there and i thought it was our bosses' kid or something cuz he had been back there for like ten minutes messing around. And then he jumped out and I saw he wasn't a kid, he was actually a full grown man.

spagett.jpg