Please God, freeze this planet and kill all of mankind.

earl broclo ESQ

my girlfriend was watching that not too long ago and i literally unplugged the fucking tv and put it in the hallway and told her that next time it was going to be thrown off the back porch. i'll be fucking damned if i'm paying the bills and that horse shit is gonna be on in my living room.

PREACH ON!! yeah that shits a fucking shame.. 98% of shit on TV nowadays is pure garbage.. ill stick to sports and the discovery channel..................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just went out to the other room, and my girlfriend is watching "Toddlers and Tiaras."

Casek, you're a smart guy right? Can't you make a magnet strong enough to pull the Earth out of it's orbit and to somewhere colder? Maybe next to Pluto?

I hate humans.

i'm just hopping that no ones noticed this already. i had a quick skim and couldn't find anything. but watch the movie and fast foward 17 seconds in.

the black lady says "get ready cuz EATIN WOOD is in the house"

what kind of fucking retard parent would call the child

Eat 'n' Wood

This is fucking horrible and im pretty sure this kind of thing is only big in America, what the fuck is with you dudes and likening complete crap,

Children should be out playing, fighting, laughing and learning about life at this age not being made to look like a miniature adult and how to smile properly. It's pretty sickening to think about but these kids will really have no kind of real childhood, there brought up into a self obsessed plastic faced world and normally it's not there choice, it's the horrible over weight white American mothers who haven't been touched by a man in years.

The show should be these girls racing mini horses.