If tictacs kept going...

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn son!!

leve it alone already.. peoples getting hype bout nothing ..

you would come to my hill with that shit.. lesty hill.. we do the damn thing son!

u people on this internet making all this trash talking ,couldnt hold it it down in the real world now you are on hear trying to be real. and all you are is fake like a "dead mini horse"

fuck outa here ... you all sons.

cheesesteakhatARGUMENT.jpg

whoa whoa whoa^^^what happened to the ads that are always the second post on every page?!

i think its got something to do with the HUDGE BLOCK at the top of every screen giving me some fake love

"Hello Richard Pryor

Welcome back to the THE WRITERS FORUM brought to you by 12ozPROPHET...

Your last visit was Today at 12:14 AM. You are a loser, and need to get a life oh you also have 13 total Private Messages.

Cheers"

Teamed with ICE-O and VELVET HOOP and there shitty nike shoe that looks like something marty mcfly or kayne west should be rocking..

i got another tic tac. Did the booty clap on tiny chat cam for suki. My bare ass

the only reason i give a fuck bout them tacs is when i find a dickweed newb talking

shit i want to have strong enough prop power to give them they first tampon. Likewise

i want to be able to give a tic tac to whoever posts frates in metalheads

• Like 1

The path of the 11 tac man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of tamped on men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and the good oontz, shepherds the weak through the valley of channel 0. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the tamponer of microminifags. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy 12o0z. And you will know I am the ABCS when I lay my vengeance upon you.

The path of the 11 tac man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of tamped on men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and the good oontz, shepherds the weak through the valley of channel 0. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the tamponer of microminifags. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy 12o0z. And you will know I am the ABCS when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Quit bible bashing ya fkn gypsy!