Lady Gaga is a Troglodite. No kidding.

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. No kidding.

or it could be from the second fucking link in the thread? :rolleyes:

apparently it is in that link, although I actually read it on another forum. Either way, it's the best summary (in words) of what this is about, so why not post it.

Oh, and of course

gagamad.jpg

• Like 1

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _________

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./ It's a dong! \

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _,,,--~~~~~~~~--,_ . . . .\ ._________/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ : : : :::: :::: :: : : : : :º ‘-, . . \/. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .,-‘ :: : : :::: :::: :::: :::: : : : ‘-, . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . ,-‘ :: ::: :: : : :: :::: :::: :: : : : : :O ‘-, . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .,-‘ : :: :: :: :: :: : : : : : , : : :º :::: :::: ::’; . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .,-‘ / / : :: :: :: :: : : :::: :::-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;\ . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . /,-‘,’ :: : : : : : : : : :: :: :: : ‘-, ;; ;; ;; ;; ;; ;;| . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . /,’,-‘ :: :: :: :: :: :: :: : ::_,-~~,_’-, ;; ;; ;; ;; | . . . . . . .

. . . . . _/ :,’ :/ :: :: :: : : :: :: _,-‘/ : ,-‘;’-‘’’’’~-, ;; ;; ;;,’ . . . . . . . .

. . . ,-‘ / : : : : : : ,-‘’’ : : :,--‘’ :|| /,-‘-‘--‘’’__,’’’ \ ;; ;,-‘ . . . . . . . .

. . . \ :/,, : : : _,-‘ --,,_ : : \ :\ ||/ /,-‘-‘x### ::\ \ ;;/ . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . \/ /---‘’’’ : \ #\ : :\ : : \ :\ \| | : (O##º : :/ /-‘’ . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . /,’____ : :\ ‘-#\ : \, : :\ :\ \ \ : ‘-,___,-‘,-`-,, . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . ‘ ) : : : :’’’’--,,--,,,,,,¯ \ \ :: ::--,,_’’-,,’’’¯ :’- :’-, . . . . . . . . .

. . . . .) : : : : : : ,, : ‘’’’~~~~’ \ :: :: :: :’’’’’¯ :: ,-‘ :,/\ . . . . . . . . .

. . . . .\,/ /|\\| | :/ / : : : : : : : ,’-, :: :: :: :: ::,--‘’ :,-‘ \ \ . . . . . . . .

. . . . .\\’|\\ \|/ ‘/ / :: :_--,, : , | )’; :: :: :: :,-‘’ : ,-‘ : : :\ \, . . . . . . .

. . . ./¯ :| \ |\ : |/\ :: ::----, :\/ :|/ :: :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : ‘’-,,_ . . . .

. . ..| : : :/ ‘’-(, :: :: :: ‘’’’’~,,,,,’’ :: ,-‘’ : :,-‘ : : : : : : : : :,-‘’’\\ . . . .

. ,-‘ : : : | : : ‘’) : : :¯’’’’~-,: : ,--‘’’ : :,-‘’ : : : : : : : : : ,-‘ :¯’’’’’-,_ .

./ : : : : :’-, :: | :: :: :: _,,-‘’’’¯ : ,--‘’ : : : : : : : : : : : / : : : : : : :’’-,

/ : : : : : -, :¯’’’’’’’’’’’¯ : : _,,-~’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :| : : : : : : : : :

: : : : : : :¯’’~~~~~~’’’ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : | : : : : : : : : :

• Like 1

i read an article in a local paper back in the day (The Phoenix late 90s) that reported on the issue of hermaphredites. its a fairly common condition to be born that way. not sure if the technology is there to "settle the differences" before birth at this current time, but alot of doctors in RI in the 60's and 70's were just making decisions on what the sex should be based on no medical testing. Just on appearence and alot...i mean ALOT of people profiled in this article got the wrong junk removed.

point of the article focused on why those infants should have been allowed to decide for themselves at a later age...once they start to develope through puberty, then they can make a decision as to whether or not that want a cock or a puss...or both in lady ga-ga's case. i wont believe it until i see her say on camera.

this shit is very real tho.

In concurrence with DeNoches comment

You cant choose to be born a certain way.

The worst part about people born with ambiguous genitalia is when a decision is made when they are babies as to their sex. When people who were born with ambiguous genitalia were asked as to what was the source of trauma that they experience later on in life, most agreed as to the decision to have a sex "assigned" to them.

What does it matter if Lady Gaga has a dick and and pussy?

The way i see it I dont want to fuck her, I'm not gonna fuck her, and I doubt anyone here is ever going to get in her pants, so what of it?

I'm suppose to hate her because she not part of what we are taught is "normal."

There's more important things going on that affect us on the regular than somebody with a dick and a pussy whose music, a number of us (or at least me), we dont even listen to.

YOU MAD SHE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU?

• Like 2

In concurrence with DeNoches comment

You cant choose to be born a certain way.

The worst part about people born with ambiguous genitalia is when a decision is made when they are babies as to their sex. When people who were born with ambiguous genitalia were asked as to what was the source of trauma that they experience later on in life, most agreed as to the decision to have a sex "assigned" to them.

What does it matter if Lady Gaga has a dick and and pussy?

The way i see it I dont want to fuck her, I'm not gonna fuck her, and I doubt anyone here is ever going to get in her pants, so what of it?

I'm suppose to hate her because she not part of what we are taught is "normal."

There's more important things going on that affect us on the regular than somebody with a dick and a pussy whose music, a number of us (or at least me), we dont even listen to.

YOU MAD SHE MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU?

This dude is right on the money, i'm not into giving people a hard time over something they have absolutely no control over. It's not her fault she was born like that, if she had decided to put a wiener next to her vagina then fair play, give her hell. However that's not the case, so i say big fucking deal.

• Like 1

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I wanna kiss you

But if I do then I might miss you, babe

It's complicated and stupid

Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid

Guess he wants to play, wants to play

A love game, a love game

Hold me and love me

Just wanna touch you for a minute

Maybe three seconds is enough

For my heart to quit it

Don't think too much just bust that stick

Let's play a love game, play a love game

Do you want love or you want fame?

Are you in the game? Doin' the love game

I'm on a mission

And it involves some heavy touching, yeah

You've indicated your interest, I'm educated in sex, yes

And now I want it bad, want it bad

A love game, a love game

Hold me and love me

Just want touch you for a minute

Maybe three seconds is enough

For my heart to quit it

Don't think too much just bust that stick

I can see you staring there from across the block

With a smile on your mouth and your hand on your huh!

The story of us, it always starts the same

With a boy and a girl and a huh and a game

And a game, and a game, and a game, a love game

Are you in the game?

(Let's have some fun, this beat is sick)

Doin' the love game

(I wanna take a ride on your disco stick)

Are you in the game?

(Don't think too much just bust that stick)

Doin' the love game

(I wanna take a ride on your disco stick)

Doin' the love game

THE BOB DYLAN OF OUR GENERATION

This dude is right on the money, i'm not into giving people a hard time over something they have absolutely no control over. It's not her fault she was born like that, if she had decided to put a wiener next to her vagina then fair play, give her hell. However that's not the case, so i say big fucking deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if this no talent bitch is rocking a prosthetic so people talk about her more.

my girl has a friend who used to be a "PAT" (FROM SNL). she was born a girl. always knew she was gay. always wished she had been a boy. and actually went all the way with the surgeries and hormones, the fucking hormones run him about 15 to 20K a year. i applaud him for his serious dedication to taking control over what the natural order of things got wrong. and for once in his life he feels "free". it takes a miniute to understand all that if you've never befriended (we aint tight but he is an awesome human) someone who has had to go thru those changes. fucking gnarley shit. now he has a lil ding-a-ling a hairy back, a good job, receding hair line and a smoking girlfriend. life is better. and for anyone who happens to meet or be around this person usually reacts like: "who's that fag?" ...um funny you should ask....he used to be a she.

im gonna have to ask him if his girl still considers herself a lesbian now. hmmmm.

a friend of mine owns a tranny restaurant here in the city. ive met a few of the "girls". some are just effeminate guys with fake tits. strange creatures that take no shit from noone. i got to speak at length with a 10 year post op vietnamese girl in the restroom of said restaurant while hanging with some "white gurl". it was free. anyway, she was flirting a lil. no big. whatever. i think its funny. cute, you could say. i got to ask all i wanted to know about what drives one to chop their pinga right off...

long story short, she was:

-adobted to a jewish family

-lived in jersey

-was one of the party kids (see movie: "Party Monster")

-as a boy, had sex with 2 girls (@ 18, said the 1st was angelina jolie...mmm, judging by the clientel, this may very well be true. i doubt it. but i can get confirmation eventually)

-went to FIT

-realized was gay, eventually wanted a pussy

-hacked one, got one

-became an entertainer

-underground fame

from there is when i was like, "what does it look like?"

didnt get to see it as i didnt have anything to provide in return. if my girl was there maybe my girl could have worked my joint up so that it was presentable. this girl was "well done" but had no power to give me a boner. and white gurl helps produce negative results. kept with a fair game and i didnt get to see it but was given a description: "its looks like a regular vagina just more open", she said. i was all, "i like open vagina!"

then we had to split from the restroom. her man was getting nervous. get this. the dude looked like one of those typical suburban, sorta big dude, shaved head, ed hardy wearing, middle aged guys that owns a construction business and rides his harley on the weekends into the city. prolly a divorced father of 2 teenagers.

NY moments man. fuckin A