Lady Gaga is a Troglodite. No kidding.

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. No kidding.

From an article I read about this the other day:

"As speculated later this week by Starrtrash, Lady Ga-Ga has confirmed that she indeed is a hermaphrodite. Pictures of her vagina, which shows a bulge resembling a tiny penis were released last week that started the rumours about her gender identity. Starrtrash confirmed the story with her blog entry earlier this morning.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga <3>"

so is Nichole Kidman

both untalented and a hermafrodite

i cant back the hermaphrodite subject up with any blog quotes, i found out threw a friend of a friend of a friend who was her psychiatrist or played a part like that

DoMe!;6605157']Dude this has got to be bullshit. Although I hate Lady Gaga almost as much as Satan, her being a tranny is like Karma getting it right for once.

Just too good to be true.

not tranny

From an article I read about this the other day:

"As speculated later this week by Starrtrash, Lady Ga-Ga has confirmed that she indeed is a hermaphrodite. Pictures of her vagina, which shows a bulge resembling a tiny penis were released last week that started the rumours about her gender identity. Starrtrash confirmed the story with her blog entry earlier this morning.

Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal.

- L8d Gaga <3>"

or it could be from the second fucking link in the thread? :rolleyes:

this bro/ad has always been trash...