so i got tickets to a carolina panthers game...

sheesh

my question is this. What's up with Charlotte cops post-game? We've got 6 people going, and we're trying to decide whether to buy a parking pass and really do the whole tailgate thing, or just get a hotel room on the trainline and do it up in the hotel. Anybody that's been to a Panthers game let me know what the deal is. How much drunk driving can you get away with? How long does it take to actually get into the game? We're all going to be rooting for the visiting team, so how much beef can we expect? I love it, but the 3 wives that are going might not enjoy it as much. I've never been to an NFL game, so I don't really know what to expect.

thanks in advance...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you are white, you got a pass from the Charlotte Meck PD. You can tailgate for 30 bucks or so and not be too far from the stadium. S. Graham and 4th St is where the majority of the lots are. The majority of Charlotte fans are yuppies, so as long as you arent a Bucs fan you are good. Although I did see a few Cardinal fans get stomped out after that nasty loss in the playoffs.

i in no way was implying that i would be drunk driving (i won't be driving period) i was asking "just in case". as in "just in case the people i'm with convince me that they can drive and i'm too hammered to realize otherwise"... if you're going to act like you've never been in this situation you're a god damn liar.

thanks for the negaprops though, i appreciate them...

so i got season tickets to the steelers.. good luck with the tailgating, none of my friends live close enough, and won't miss the game to watch me walk in w/o them.. pittsburgh heads are friendly as fuck though.. when i start pulling the grill and the keg out of the u-haul, i think it'll start a party

panthers are the fuckin shit!!!

1995: Led by coach Dom Capers the Carolina Panthers take the field with a roster full of solid veterans. In their first game the Panthers play valiant football before losing in overtime to the Falcons 23-20 in Atlanta. After losing their next game in Buffalo to the Bills, the Panthers play their first home game in Clemson, South Carolina better known as "Death Valley" with rookie QB Kerry Collins getting the start after Frank Reich struggled in his 2 starts. The Panthers would lose again 31-10 to the St. Louis Rams. The Panthers would go on to lose their first 5 games before beating the New York Jets 26-15 behind a 36-yard interception return by Sam Mills. The win would be the first of 4 straight as the Panthers even beat the defending Super Bowl Champion 49ers in San Francisco 13-7. The Panthers would continue to play solid football splitting their next 6 games, before losing their season finale 20-17 to the Redskins in Washington. Had the Panthers won they would have completed their inaugural season with a .500 record. However at 7-9 they still were able to post the best record ever for an expansion team.