this kid is savage

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So I thought to myself, 'Let my son be a martyr.'

this is what's wrong with sand people.

Because it's a lot better to send young kids over to fight a war based on false information and straight out lies.

Yeah that's a lot better to have your son sacrifice his life for cheaper oil prices.

Word.

I talked to my girl about this, who's just as sensitive and caring as any other female out there. She agreed with me that what the father did was incredibly strong and the most difficult but right decision. For you religious cats out there, ask god what he thinks about Abraham. I'm not saying it's cool for a father to do that. I'm saying there's tough choices in war times, their whole world is fucked, they have to fight to just live peacefully. Sacrifices were made in history, many people had to do things like this, for the greater good of future generations. If nobody made sacrifices like this, OUR country would be full of people doing whatever the fuck they want to your family with no reprucussions.

I'm not cold-hearted and would never want to imagine myself in that situation, but you guys are some fuckin' pussies. You guys who think that father's a douche bag are not the ones I'd like to be next to in a war. You'll never have balls to deliver or have an understanding of the greater good for humanity in hectic fucked up wartime. Those are the type people that gave us our freedom, and are allowing us to raise children in a country where THAT type of shit don't happen.

You fucks love this shit, dig it, but are not made of this material:

patriot5.jpg

scotland-wallace4.gif

Open freedom of religion, and freedom in our country weren't just handed to us. People and their families went through hell to give us what we have now. And some of you are pretty much mocking those who gave you these freedoms by calling this guy a douche bag.

Sorry for the ramble, I just get mad irritated when I feel sometime recently, the people in this country became feminized & cowards somehow.