bike messenger drama.

autoteller

If ANYONE smashed my windshield I wouldn't hesitate for half a second to run them over

I'm not even a bike messenger, and I've cracked dudes and their whips with u-locks.

In my experience, the dipshits who honk at you and yell all that "get out the street" bullshit (which is where you're actually supposed to be) are suburban and Jersey faggots who speed off while screaming in horror when you confront them.

I remember one time me and my boy was skateboarding on our way to some spot and this yuppie faggot in a Volvo thought that instead of just driving around us, it'd be a much better idea to lay on the horn and yell some bullshit. I stopped infront of him like "what the fuck is the matter with you???".

Dude literally pulls out his cellphone talking about he's calling the police LMFAO!!!!

I walked around, reached through his window, snatched his cellphone out his hand, and chucked that shit as far as I could throw it.

Dude got all shook and just sped off. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other day in melbourne i stepped out onto a busy street to cross when all of a sudden a bike messenger whizzed past me with plenty of time to move out of the way. but he didnt, instead he rode straight towards me and his skinny legs peddling to go faster. as he approached me he goes "moooooooooove cuunt" and just sped past me. the way he said it was really smug and rude.

that was my first encounter with a bike messenger and if he didnt fly off i would have yelled profanities. id fight him if he stopped and if he used this mythical lvl 10 atck +10 "U-lock" then that forfeits his right to a fair fight.

1 phone call, 50 lebs

a couple weekends ago, I rolled up to the bar in time to see a big motherfucker getting kicked out for puking everywhere and then throwing his puke around. He took a swing at a girl, the female bartender who kicked him out. He missed, she ducked, and a bike messenger ran up and cracked him in the head with the u-lock about 5-6 times. In this instance, I support the use of the u-lock. Cuz that dude was as big as eddy curry.

ive been roommates with and wrote graffiti with messengers for the last 10 years. it just sounds like your friend has problems.

some are cool, some are total dicks. they hang out in a certain place 9 out of 10 times, and i dunno man, a lot of them are dicks. if you're not on a neon colored fixie or something ironic, you get stared at. i mean last time this dude that looked like he was dragged kicking and screaming out of a fucking episode of starsky and hutch just gave me this smartass comment just because i asked if my dude was around a few weeks ago. it's a hit or miss thing. i know mad people around here who used to be messengers but none got really caught up in the 'scene', they're just your run of the mill dirty potheads who play punk music.

personally,i'll give him until the winter, because he's more lazy than anything, and will probably quit by then.

I was drinking on a patio in Manhattan yesterday, and in an adjacent table there were a group of messengers all talking about how great messengering is. They weren't snobs or anything, but they seemed to genuinely love it.

I've worked as a messenger/on my bike for a few years, it's okay--not anything to really glorify like that though.

I was drinking on a patio in Manhattan yesterday, and in an adjacent table there were a group of messengers all talking about how great messengering is. They weren't snobs or anything, but they seemed to genuinely love it.

I've worked as a messenger/on my bike for a few years, it's okay--not anything to really glorify like that though.

no shit.

you take a package from point A to point B on a fucking bicycle. not that groundbreaking or rewarding if you ask me!!!!

bike messengers may rival graffiti writers in terms of gayness of social scenes.

that said, i have no idea why a good chunk of them feel so fucking cool for delivering mail on a bicycle.

the canadian ones are even gayer, sorry dude, this isnt nyc or sf, we have winter, a bike with skinny tires and no brakes and icy roads = poor idea.

I'm not even a bike messenger, and I've cracked dudes and their whips with u-locks.

In my experience, the dipshits who honk at you and yell all that "get out the street" bullshit (which is where you're actually supposed to be) are suburban and Jersey faggots who speed off while screaming in horror when you confront them.

I remember one time at band camp

*fixed