Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autoteller

bike messenger drama.

well, fuck. i thought i did my buddy a service by getting (him) a job as a messenger, but now apparently he's too good to hang out with anyone that isn't a messenger. i should never have done this in the first place. now i see what EVERYONE was talking about. motherfucker. this happened to anyone else? i know shai probably knows a few instances of this, seeing as he was warning me about this type of shit.

• Like 1

so you got him a job as a messanger? or your a messanger too ..?

i got him the job as a messenger since i couldn't get my license due to probation/past charges. now since he's working as one, it seems like he's too good to hang out with dudes that either aren't in a band with him or aren't a messenger. i dunno, i'm pissed because he's acting like a little bitch lately. fuck this noise. i don't understand how someone riding a bike for a living acts so high and goddamn mighty.

I used to hate that shit when I was a messenger. One of the reasons I quit actually.

Bike messengers are the grandfathers of the modern hipster.

nggaz ridig a metal bike with wheels and thinking their on a higher pecking order = FAIL

I used to hate that shit when I was a messenger. One of the reasons I quit actually.

Bike messengers are the grandfathers of the modern hipster.

the worst part is that he's one of the nicest kids i know. when i first moved to the city, i was getting away from being killed by a relative that was on a lot of drugs, and i didn't know ANYONE, literally the only friend i had for like a good 2 years, dude smoked me RETARDED for like 2 months because i couldn't afford weed, now it's coming to this. it really fucking sucks, i'm actually pretty glad i didn't get the job at this point because i really don't want to hang out with one type of person. that's fucking lame city.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now