Looking for a mentor

Millertime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

you'll get eaten alive on here...

find people in your hood with same interest, watch videos, observe the graff scene in your hood... practice..practice..practice.. stay simple as fuck. dont try and add abunch of arrows and wack shit.. just stay simple. theres no better way to learn then to do it your self. but honestly...stay in the books for awhile.. a good year or so before you go out and get caught slippin...

"you suck until further notice...and i still havent gotton my notice yet" so keep at it.

• 10 months later...

so, ive been writing for about five years, drawing for about thirteen...im the best i know but im in a smaller city. i got my bars down but i have trouble with condensing and i cant draw arrows consistently. i also cant pick a style to stick with. my simps are legit but my attempts to go bigger leave me with a feeling of discontent. do any of you have advice for that? just keep my head up and practice more? thats what i tell toys who come to me...i need tips on my problem areas...like condensing and flow. i think my style is similar to gimer (more simple shit) or setik. i follow the advice to stay simple but i think i could step my game up. someone help...?

• 3 months later...

know someone better than you

in your town. schools are good to meet someone

everybody starts out like a toy

know your graffiti vocabulary

learn by the internet

join a crew, where you will find someone that has the time to teach you

the graff game.

sketch alot everyday on tags, throwies

pieces.