PO-PO SLAM 80 YR OLD WOMAN TO PAVEMENT AT WAL-MART

Pfffffffffft

Theo, are you high?

I'd laugh at the bitch then just keep it moving.

At most, I'd run back to the car to grab my camera, take pics, then rush home to make a thread on 12oz posting said pics of knife weilding great grandmom in the parking lot of Walmart.

So you'd be cool with an old lady poking at you with a knife?

I wouldn't be cool even if she was unarmed, crazy, and touching/scratching me. Point is, people you don't know shouldn't be touching you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but when you have a faggot job like a cop, you can't walk away,you have to handle such..

Any dipshit with any common sense would've handled it by distracting the broad while her partner snuck around from behind and full nelsoned her, like that that other dude already said. Then just grab the knife out of her feeble hand.

There really was no need to bodyslam the old bitch on her dome.

You'd have an entirely different tone if it was your white grandmother having a senior moment and a cop just bodyslammed her head first into the ground.

You know youre "working the angles" right? by saying she got "body slammed onto her head" is alittle overboard in your favor. the old lady was either pushed alittle or had the knife pulled, and the little lady fell over, yea she hit her head but just cuz there was blood don't mean she got body slammed. You're sounding sillier everytime you post. Stick to photoshop. I enjoy that much more.

Any dipshit with any common sense would've handled it by distracting the broad while her partner snuck around from behind and full nelsoned her, like that that other dude already said. Then just grab the knife out of her feeble hand.

DAO that sounds harsh and it's sounding like you love cops, and like them brutalizing old ladies with full nelsons and other Nazi tactics.

First off, Fuck a bitch ass cop

That being said, This is quite the situation

People backing the cops: They were doing their jobs, blah blah blah. Its an old fucking lady, definatly needed to be disarmed and returned to cracker barrel, but slamming bitch to the ground was just a show off ''Im a big bad mother fucking cop'' thing to do. Just take that shit like candy from a baby and take her ass to the piggly wiggly and drop her off

People saying fuck the cops/she wasnt a threat: I agree, but besides hulk slammin this bitch to the ground they did something that needed to be done just in an extreme way. And saying shit like you just walk past her and shit isnt an option if your a pig. And if this bitch had hit your kid, or waved a knife at you, itd be a diffrent story.

There really was no need to bodyslam the old bitch on her dome.

Incorrect.

Everyone , even you should know when a knife is pulled on you, you are legaly able to kill that person. It happens all the time in the courts.

It don't matter my internet lord and master friend of all old ladies. We live in a society where you can't just walk around hitting other peoples children with a knife in the other hand. Old or not, senile or not, frail or not. A foot long knife can fall off a table and still stab you in the foot. And I doubt the cops intention was to SLAM her like everyone says, all anyone had to do was grab the wrist with the knife and she falls over, you can't just stabelize the weapn and give her a nice hug and make sure she doesn't fall over. We knows old and frail, no ones worried about her chasing you down, it's where's she gonna walk to next? into Target? into traffic? cut herself?

Like the guy said, "youre damned if you do, and youre damned if you dont"

but people like you only instigate shit instead of being realistic. then you get off on days of arguing over the same topic.

We also live in a society where the cops are SUPPOSED to "serve and protect" the public, not beat them into submission just because. We also live in a society where it's SUPPOSED to be illegal for the pigs to just run around shooting/tasing people for no reason, beating niggas down for no reason, and bodyslaming 84 year old great grandmothers with alzheimers in the parking lot of Walmart just because they happen to have a steak knife in their hand.

Watch the fucking video, she wasn't even waiving it at the cop. She just had it in her hand and was too slow to drop it when the cop told her too. Probably because she's old and senile as fuck and didn't know what the fuck was going on, much less have time to comprehend what the cop was saying to her.

20 years ago, this cop would've been fired on the spot.

Now thanks to FUCKING IDIOTS like you (and the vast majority of other people in this country) who don't give a shit and honestly believe that a cop bodyslamming an 84 year old woman to the ground is just them "doing their job", they know that they can get away with whatever the fuck they want, and that their "job" is now to keep us in submission rather than to serve and protect.

Stop being a FUCKING IDIOT.

We also live in a society where the cops are SUPPOSED to "serve and protect" the public, not beat them into submition just because. We also live in a society where it's SUPPOSED to be illegal for the pigs to just run around shooting/tasing people for no reason, beating niggas down for no reason, and bodyslaming 84 year old great grandmothers with alzheimers in the parking lot of Walmart just because they happen to have a steak knife in their hand.

Watch the fucking video, she wasn't even waiving it at the cop. She just had it in her hand and was too slow to drop it when the cop told her too. Probably because she's old and senile as fuck and didn't know what the fuck was going on, much less have time to comprehend what the cop was saying to her.

20 years ago, this cop would've been fired on the spot.

Now thanks to FUCKING IDIOTS like you (and the vast majority of other people in this country) who don't give a shit and honestly believe that a cop bodyslamming an 84 year old woman to the ground is just them "doing their job", they know that they can get away with whatever the fuck they want, and that their "job" is now to keep us in submission rather than to serve and protect.

Stop being a FUCKING IDIOT.

there you go working the angles again.

So you'd be cool with an old lady poking at you with a knife?

I wouldn't be cool even if she was unarmed, crazy, and touching/scratching me. Point is, people you don't know shouldn't be touching you.

How the fuck is she going to "poke at me"?

It really wouldn't be too difficult to keep a 4 or 5ft distance from an 84 year old feeble Alzheimers patient.

You know youre "working the angles" right? by saying she got "body slammed onto her head" is alittle overboard in your favor. the old lady was either pushed alittle or had the knife pulled, and the little lady fell over, yea she hit her head but just cuz there was blood don't mean she got body slammed. You're sounding sillier everytime you post. Stick to photoshop. I enjoy that much more.

She got bodyslammed.

Onto her head.

Her head was leaking all over the ground.

Did you even watch the fucking video, or are you just retarded?

How the fuck is she going to "poke at me"?

It really wouldn't be too difficult to keep a 4 or 5ft distance from an 84 year old feeble Alzheimers patient.

So in other words you would do something?

At first you said you'd laugh, then go about your business and ignore her.

That's what I was saying, you'd at very least try to get it out of her hands or keep your distance.

And saying shit like you just walk past her and shit isnt an option if your a pig. And if this bitch had hit your kid, or waved a knife at you, itd be a diffrent story.

That pig could have easily walked around her and grabbed her in a full nelson herself.

Or just grabbed her fucking hand and took the knife.

By her self.

Plus she had a fucking partner there to make it even easier.

If this old bag with the knife even looked at my kid the wrong way, (first off, he wouldn't have been running up to some strange old lady anyways), then I would've probably just grabbed the knife from her my damn self and chucked the shit across the parking lot, then yelled at my son about running up to strangers like that and kept it moving.

Incorrect.

Everyone , even you should know when a knife is pulled on you, you are legaly able to kill that person. It happens all the time in the courts.

No, what I said is absolutely correct.

You're just a scared little bitch is all.

And what the fuck does what you just said have anything to do with what I said?

You're an idiot ontop of being a faggot.

She got bodyslammed.

Onto her head.

Her head was leaking all over the ground.

Did you even watch the fucking video, or are you just retarded?

YES I watched the video, did YOU???

at :30 the lady waves the knife at the cop, then at the moment she gets knocked over the whole shit is bouncin around. Exactly how hard she got "body slammed onto her head" is unknown. all you see is an old lady laying on the ground and some blood. I've seen more blood come out my girls vagina.

Grow up, you sound like you're watching WWF wrestling re living a fight with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. You obviously getting more out fo the inccident than what actually happened.

That pig could have easily walked around her and grabbed her in a full nelson herself.

Or just grabbed her fucking hand and took the knife.

By her self.

Plus she had a fucking partner there to make it even easier.

If this old bag with the knife even looked at my kid the wrong way, (first off, he wouldn't have been running up to some strange old lady anyways), then I would've probably just grabbed the knife from her my damn self and chucked the shit across the parking lot, then yelled at my son about running up to strangers like that and kept it moving.

Thats a resonable answer, im not argueing that they handled it correctly. Im just sayin that saying that youd just '' Keep your distance or dipset that old bird'' wasnt an option for the Big hats. I totally agree they could of just slapped that shit out of her hand and what not

And im sayin, had this bitch hit my kid first id handle her by takeing her knife and throwing that shit in a dumpster, then id tell someone to call Gma's nursing home or find her Fam and get her to bounce out of the lot.

it was excessive force, no doubt about it

they could have smacked it out her hand just as easy, the same reason the wouldnt rush an able bodied man waving a knife (because they could get hurt if they get close) is the same reason they didn't need to slam her (she isn't a threat like that)

it was excessive force

fuck you and your life to all the "black people are trying to make a thing out of this" faggots

So in other words you would do something?

At first you said you'd laugh, then go about your business and ignore her.

That's what I was saying, you'd at very least try to get it out of her hands or keep your distance.

Laughing while keeping more than a 4-5ft distance isn't too hard.

You don't have to be shoving your tongue down the old bags throat to be laughing at her.

YES I watched the video, did YOU???

at :30 the lady waves the knife at the cop, then at the moment she gets knocked over the whole shit is bouncin around. Exactly how hard she got "body slammed onto her head" is unknown. all you see is an old lady laying on the ground and some blood. I've seen more blood come out my girls vagina.

Grow up, you sound like you're watching WWF wrestling re living a fight with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. You obviously getting more out fo the inccident than what actually happened.

She was just pointing while talking you dumb fuck. then she put the shit back down to her side.

She in no way shape or form waved the knife in a threatening manner, you fucking ratard.

Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.

This is what happens when these kids are raised in a school system that calls the cops every time there's a fight.

These kids grow up to be fucking faggots who can't even tell the difference between somebody useing hand jestures while talking, and trying to take a swing at somebody.

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Thats a resonable answer, im not argueing that they handled it correctly. Im just sayin that saying that youd just '' Keep your distance or dipset that old bird'' wasnt an option for the Big hats. I totally agree they could of just slapped that shit out of her hand and what not

And im sayin, had this bitch hit my kid first id handle her by takeing her knife and throwing that shit in a dumpster, then id tell someone to call Gma's nursing home or find her Fam and get her to bounce out of the lot.

More or less swati'msayin.

it was excessive force, no doubt about it

they could have smacked it out her hand just as easy, the same reason the wouldnt rush an able bodied man waving a knife (because they could get hurt if they get close) is the same reason they didn't need to slam her (she isn't a threat like that)

it was excessive force

fuck you and your life to all the "black people are trying to make a thing out of this" faggots

Real talk.

my nigga.......

you're a troll. no wonder you got 18 thousand posts. and no wonder you're skew of incidents that happen in the real world are upside down. You've lost touch with real life, you're like the Lawnmower man. The lawnmower man who watches wrestling.

please, reply like 8 more times in a row.

my nigga.......

you're a troll. no wonder you got 18 thousand posts. and no wonder you're skew of incidents that happen in the real world are upside down. You've lost touch with real life, you're like the Lawnmower man. The lawnmower man who watches wrestling.

please, reply like 8 more times in a row.

The fucking troll here is you.

There's no way that a normal person honestly believe the bullshit that's coming from your keyboard.

You'd have to be a real faggot motherfucker to condone an 84 year old woman being bodyslammed to the ground just for having a knife in her hand.

A real stupid faggot motherfucker with an upside down skewed concept of the world.