PO-PO SLAM 80 YR OLD WOMAN TO PAVEMENT AT WAL-MART

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh people need to really stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills. Age is not an issue when your weilding a steak knife at people. Everyone loves to catch footage of cops, as soon as something seems questionable, they think theyre gna get the footage on the news. shit is corny.

As bad as his looks for the old lady wielding the knife, the cop could have handled

the situation a little better. If an 87 year old woman "rushes" someone considerably

younger, they can always step to the side.

Police are trained for situations like this. A take down doesn't have to be so brutal and

they know it.

someone that she threatened with the knife should have beat the shit out of her before the police even got there.

Weren't you ever taught to respect your elders? Whether they are crazy or not, you shouldn't

go around beating old women up. Liable to catch a bat to the face for talking like that.

if someone is threatening me with a deadly weapon, I don't care if they're 8 or 80.

edit: believe me, if I could avoid the situation, I would try to, but if I was walking to my car and a crazy lazy with a knife came up on me, I would beat the shit out of her and be totally legit in the eyes of the law.

if someone is threatening me with a deadly weapon, I don't care if they're 8 or 80.

edit: believe me, if I could avoid the situation, I would try to, but if I was walking to my car and a crazy lazy with a knife came up on me, I would beat the shit out of her and be totally legit in the eyes of the law.

Actually, if you were to beat the shit out of someone, you would go to jail for assault.

Restraint within reason is the only way to get out of it. Pounding on someone (especially

a woman, old or young) is a dumb thing.

/Hopes you pass 8th grade.

All I saw was a cop doing their job with a few white people guarding her while she did it correctly and a bunch of black people recording it to hopefully sell the footage and get paid on some "black people getting put down by the man" type thing.

Old lady had a knife in a public place and was obviously deranged.

She was black, so all the black people in the lot were rooting for her no matter what. But those same people would've kicked her false teeth in if one of they babies got shanked.

I'm just saying.

Not trying to be racist or a cop lover, but I call a spade, a spade.

She didn't stab or assault anybody with the knife you dumb fuck.

You don't need to use a weapon for it to be dangerous there guy.:rolleyes: she already hit someone kid. I woulda kicked the shit out of her I she came at me with a knife in public. She's lucky.

All I saw was a cop doing their job with a few white people guarding her while she did it correctly and a bunch of black people recording it to hopefully sell the footage and get paid on some "black people getting put down by the man" type thing.

Old lady had a knife in a public place and was obviously deranged.

She was black, so all the black people in the lot were rooting for her no matter what. But those same people would've kicked her false teeth in if one of they babies got shanked.

I'm just saying.

Not trying to be racist or a cop lover, but I call a spade, a spade.

Fuck that. I'm bumping myself to page 3.

Bojangles: The police are trained to handle old people like that. It didn't need to wind up with old woman on the ground with her head bleeding profusely. Otherwise, I agree. They were doing their job by subduing a person with a knife.

Atleast they didn't break out the tazers. Probably would've killed her instantly.

Not all police are bad people. In the aftermath, the female officer looked like she felt pretty bad, but you can never tell.

dao go fuck yourself

givin me negas for

as you say

"*/yescopdefender."

as you can see

in my post

i put /NOCOPDEFENDER

you act like you've lived every situation

and therefore you have the all ending

opinion on all of them.

grow the fuck up

TPWF

no

i won't

grow up,

you

cop

defender.

you

mad?

[ATTACH]117358.vB[/ATTACH]

stevie2.jpg.aa69832bd4cc8cf7825db79b3fff9edb.jpg

oh people need to really stop trying to make mountains out of mole hills. Age is not an issue when your weilding a steak knife at people. Everyone loves to catch footage of cops, as soon as something seems questionable, they think theyre gna get the footage on the news. shit is corny.

Would you feel the same if this was your feeble, senile grandmother?