PO-PO SLAM 80 YR OLD WOMAN TO PAVEMENT AT WAL-MART

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You caveman, I bated you to prove my troll comment.

No you didn't.

You just got pwned, and now you're desperately trying to flip it like you somehow won.

You-Lose-I_win.jpg

That pig could have easily walked around her and grabbed her in a full nelson herself.

Or just grabbed her fucking hand and took the knife.

By her self.

Plus she had a fucking partner there to make it even easier.

If this old bag with the knife even looked at my kid the wrong way, (first off, he wouldn't have been running up to some strange old lady anyways), then I would've probably just grabbed the knife from her my damn self and chucked the shit across the parking lot, then yelled at my son about running up to strangers like that and kept it moving.

Police are trained to use pressure points and their billy clubs to subdue. Easy peasy Japaneesy. The old woman would've dropped like a sack of flour. No blood, no black people screaming "They just beat this old woman down".

I think I pretty much agree with DAO here. Cops were doing their jobs, but the lady cop could have done a better job at handling this instead of going Rambo from second one. Had she assessed the situation properly instead of being a hero when she rolled up, it would've worked out differently.

I'm almost sure this female officer feels shitty now. The look on her face when she's kneeling over the old woman seems to say "I fucked up".

Gotta remember one thing, most of the police are still human beings. The corrupt behavior doesn't get their souls completely. She probably has a mother about that age

and if she hadn't thought about that, I'm sure she is now.

My 2 cents.

the lady cop could have just as easily been stabbed fucking SIDESWEEPING and slamming her to the ground as she could have been trying to take the knife, i thought police had to go through training in apprehension or something???

how ignorant do you have to be to not see that this frail old sack of bones was not likely to hurt ANYone and was more likely scared the way ladypig approached her...

triple facepalm was FTW :lol:

The cops could have handled this better there was no need to slam her down like that, you coulda just grabbed her wrist and made her drop the knife

what makes me laugh tho is people saying she rushed the cops, she had a walking stick and was hardly moving fast hahaha