Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

PO-PO SLAM 80 YR OLD WOMAN TO PAVEMENT AT WAL-MART

if she did have a knife, cop would have to do something. 80 year olds with knifes, the knife is still sharp

i agree..ok ..she had a knife and she needed to be "disarmed" but a slam to the pavement with that force wasnt needed...she wasnt posing a real threat..was she?

You gotta admit

they used restraint

If that was any of us they would have lit us up for good and left us well ventalated

^ truth she is lucky that is all she got

still sucks though, too bad she couldn't have got

a few stabs in

That frail old lady wouldn't even have enough force behind her thrust to hawk someone, and visibly posed a threat maybe scary enough to chase a cat off the porch. Come the fuck on now.

"This old lady was in the parking lot of Walmart in Whitehall, Ohio swinging a knife at people, when the police arrived she wouldn't drop the knife so the police officer took her down, the lady also assulted a kid by hitting him which sparked the crowd of people outside anyway, he was with relatives who intervened and that's when the knife swinging started anyone that tried to help her she began to swing her knife at them threatening them."

This seems justified to me, especially given the background story of what had happened. Better than a shot from a taser, thats for sure.

i wish i was there kicking the cops face in

AW YEAH BRO!!!

The cop stopped a woman who assaulted a kid with a fucking knife.. But it would have been way sicker if the cop didn't do anything and she kept stabbing people!!

if she did have a knife, cop would have to do something. 80 year olds with knifes, the knife is still sharp

You don't slam a 87 year old lady to the ground.

You just take the knife out of her hand.

The same way you would a 5 year old.

The bitch was probably just senile and having an alzheimers moment.

That frail old lady wouldn't even have enough force behind her thrust to hawk someone, and visibly posed a threat maybe scary enough to chase a cat off the porch. Come the fuck on now.

Real talk.

Cops are fucking morons.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now