Huntington Beach GRAFF

B.MAIO

Do any of you write in HB? I just wanna say what's up and see what the scene's like 'cause i just moved here. Ive noticed some stuff but haven't been around enough to check everything out. Is it dead in HB or is there a decent graff scene?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my advice is to walk around and look. do it how you were supposed to back in the day instead of asking 1000000000s of questions online. toys are doomed to be toys

i can only go so far on foot and i have actually done that.. ive seen quite a bit, but i wanted input from actual people that might write down here. it's weird how asking simple questions get bullshit responses. what's the point of having a graffiti discussion thread?...

• Like 1

i like to hit up the bonfires out on the beach. hb isnt really know for its graffiti.

for the most part oc isnt really known for its graffiti.

yeah i figured. it doesnt seem like a whole lot goes on around here but its good for what it is i guess. i'd like to meet some people that actually do write in my area though.

a graffiti discussion is where all parties have quality input on a topic and develop further into said topic.

your deal was more of im here tell me is is dead or good cause i cant tell myself and need other people to tell me how the scene is or tell a complete stranger where all the spots are locals have discovered on their own. it sucks being new to a city and the internet. hopefully if your not a cop youll discover shit on your own.

i can only go so far on foot and i have actually done that.. ive seen quite a bit, but i wanted input from actual people that might write down here. it's weird how asking simple questions get bullshit responses. what's the point of having a graffiti discussion thread?...

he gave you good advice

go out, flick stuff, whos up consistently? are they leaving trails or just hitting random spots. find some chill spots.

it should be sorta obvious