Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

damn....... still cant believe this shit... although we had our ups and downs, u were alway my dawg.... so many memories... especially your bday when u lived with ghetto dave.... i will upload the flix later.. that night me u chub etch... thanks for all the tats, and just being a down to earth homie.... your name will continue to live on till the day we meet again... definately one of the biggest influences on me.... we love u and watch over us big homie... rest in paradise Bernie. my mother loved u as well... Snob kbt wh sat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Rest in Fucking Peace man. First met you on that beefy beefy tip but then things got switched around real quick. Definitely turned out to be a cool dude. Was sad to hear of your passing today, but you left your mark with dedication and love and you will be remembered for it. Motherfucking OILER yo!

Rest In Peace to my big brother and one of tha realest people I have ever met... I feeel lucky and honored to have known you and been ur friend... You will forever be remembered and your name will never die! Just did 5 for you homie... Gone but never forgotten! Rest In Power CRUDE OIL!!

-Chub WGEPC DTT

Damn, I still cannot believe this. Bernie, I grew up watching you burn Dade from streets, highways, billboards, metrorail rooftops, freights; you name it, you kinged it. I am truley honered to have met you and be a part of the same family as you. The far too few times we kicked it, left a lasting impression on me that I will never forget. You will be missed brother your legacy will live strong! 94ever, RIP KING OILER!!