Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still clearly remember the first day we chilled. Damn, that was like 14 years ago or so. Crazy how time flies. We had no crew affiliations back then, and didn't really know anything about each other except for the fact that we both did graffiti. I looked up to you as one of the hardest writers out their. And truth is, you've been repping that hard for years now. Day after day. Night after night. And that's why I still look up to you, even today. But graffiti isn't the only reason why I look up to you. Most graffiti writers wouldn't give the time of day to someone they didn't know at first. Most writers act hard and try to be dicks on purpose to other writers they don't really know. That's where you were different. You were one of the most down to earth and chill niggas I have ever met, even from day one. It wasn't about graffiti that made you the person you were. It was something else. Something that a lot of people are missing these days. Even though we only chilled here and there since we lived in different cities, you've definitely left a lasting impression on my life. And for that, I'm thankful.

Rest In Peace Bernie. You will always be missed.

no matter what type of beef our crews had back in the day or whatever stupid shit was happening at the time , this man always shook my hand when he saw me, and showed a mutual respect, and theres a lot to be said for someone like that....

he was a stand up guy, and a hard core go getter.

rip bernie

"f"