Rest In Power... CRUDE OIL..

King Ku

There was no one else like you, and there will never be another person like you.

You were one of the funniest, toughest and most sarcastic people I've ever known. You gave me strength and confidence that you never knew.. You were my biggest supporter and even exaggerated my accomplishments to many people because you were so proud of me.

I am completely devastated and don't know how I'm going to make it through the tough times without you to cheer me up and make me laugh... No one could ever make me laugh like you did.

I will never forget that morning on Jacksonville beach, it was one of the best days of my life.

I love you always.

:spent2:

3807773837_a558cb2b32_o.jpg

3807773965_44cf64e84b_o.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man this is the biggest kick to the gut i have had all year. I love this dude. he was the wildest, funniest, and definately the loosest cannon i knew..i hadnt seen him in a while..makes me wish i had. Man I miss you even more now. i will be posting pics, and old sketch book stuff in memory of the Crudeezy.. REST IN POWER bro....

You'll always have love From the COF crew...

I remember seeing this guy in graff video probably like 10 years ago, can't remember which one, he was hittin some throw ups on a billboard. Nice style! To all that knew him, sorry for your loss.

RIP Oiler.

I'd like to see some of his tattoo work as well, if that's ok.