talk shit about yer boss

KILZ FILLZ

Stop fucking singling me out because you don't like my dad.

Just fucking retire already.

Doing crosswords all day while we turn wrenches doin the backstroke in HAZMAT. Fuck you.

Your stupid fucking jokes are not funny. At all.

I'm not gonna kiss your ass or give you rides to work like the other Apprentices.

Licka my nutsa you old as dirt, sour, bitter, life hating, no front teeth having, chain smoking, coffee chugging, mandatory overtime giving, no week end allowing, mother fucker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can't really say I hate anyone with power over me.

I do think the general pay scale is pretty fucked up. This company is making CRAZY moves, and has enough money to triple everyone's pay. Motherfuckers bust their asses and only get around 40k on average.

But that's what keeps me motivated to get money on my own. Fuck if I'm going to be working for someone else past another 4 or 5 years.

I had a boss who was for the most part a good dude but he sucked at running his body shop. Dude always tryin to look pimpin but he was always slackin on paper and the insurance work.

Fuckin guy would always try and rip off the insurance companies by using aftermarket parts and makin it look like he bought OEM.

Always late getting in estimate supplements for the most needed parts.

Also his ole lady who he had workin in the office always talked about there sex life, told us he liked BUTT BEADS in his ass he even admitted to it.

that same thing happened at my work with a girl. she use to leave comments on her status saying " OMG I CAN'T STAND SITTING HERE AT THIS SHITHOLE OF A JOB" and everyone in the office was friends with her on facebook including the owners girlfriend.

I fucking hate my boss. She never fucking listens to anyone, especially when everyones telling her shes wrong. Then she goes and does shit and fucking fails at it. Like, what the hell. She told us all in a meeting one day shes bipolar and everyone was like "DONT CARE" and she continues to be a dumb bitch.

I dont get payed enough for this shit

My boss drives a hummer.

He is a huge fucking tool.

And he is a sexist asshole. Whenever there is a girl working at the same time as he does everyone has to do all the shit she should be responsible for.

I get paid WAY under minimum wage because I get tips. It's under the table, but I did the same job somewhere else and got almost double it.

Luckily for me the boss only actually works like one day a week haha. And the other people in charge when he is gone are down as fuck. Heck yea

I work at 3 different bars, one of which is owned by an alcoholic 90 pound Chinese lady. She is tough as nails, I've seen her kick out NFL size thugs for selling coke in the basement lounge bar, saying shit like "keep walkin mufucka!"

She could snap any time about anything, like if I choose to wash wine glasses in the dish washer instead of the bar sink(which affects NOTHING), or if the person who answers delivery orders on the phone gets there 1 minute late. Or if she's fighting with her boyfriend or hung over, we will be paying for it.

But then she makes up for it by taking us out for champagne and oysters, or more recently, she bought me an iphone for my birthday, and a gift certificate to Guitar Center last Chinese New Year's.

I am unemployed and in a worker retraining program so I do not have a boss but will talk shit on my instructor.

This woman has no fucking clue about the subject matter and only knows what she has read in books. This is technical college not fucking high school I have no idea how someone who has no industry experience what so ever is even allowed to teach the class. The stuff she says is factually wrong not a matter of opinion and the students who do not know better may think that they are actually learning something. The whole thing is a huge waste of tax payer money and pisses me off to no end.

lolwut

yea schools for fools. i have a few friends with degrees working menial jobs.

technical school used to be high school. my pops told me how at his high school they used to teach shit that was useful... like, plumbing... or metal working... or electricity. they got rid of that for some reason. most likely because we use more illegal workers to do those kinds of jobs.