So my baby moms called the cops on me this morning...

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just been through custody trial myself I feel that I may have some insight into such matters and they weigh heavily on my mind.

There is no way to determine weather I am a cop as this is a internet forum I could be bullshitting about anything just like anyone on here. Why would a cop give a shit about Chan 0 anyway?

Actually I was just supposed to be watching my son for the afternoon

from noon till she gets off work

I'm still at our apt, the plan was for her to take me and my son to my moms

not 2 minutes here and she is already talking about "calling the cops if I do some crazy shit like I did Sunday"

my response is that if I really did something crazy I would be in jail

so she says she doesn't want him to spend the night with me tonight. I ask why. She says so I don't try and lock her out of my moms house and that she is trying to 'be fair' because she doesn't have to let me see him at all.

I ask her how is this fair? He spent the last 3 nights with her, and him spending 1 is less than fair. I also agree that I know I don't have a say and she can do whatever she wants, but ny son misses me and it isn't fair to me. She just says "ok I'm not letting you watch him today because you are trying to argue with me, and that I need 'to get a lawyer "

so what was supposed to be an afternoon with my son is now me on the couch feeling like shit...

Boy she really has my balls in a vice grip

Having just been through custody trial myself I feel that I may have some insight into such matters and they weigh heavily on my mind.

There is no way to determine weather I am a cop as this is a internet forum I could be bullshitting about anything just like anyone on here. Why would a cop give a shit about Chan 0 anyway?

You have to post in the thread "pics of your everyday life". Post where you work, coworkers smiling at you, etc. If you say you're unemployed...... SUSPECT.

Even if morton is a cop, he's probably one of the cool ones who'll let little shit go. Weed, a little dui, a little graf here and there. In ch.0 he's one of my favorite personalities. nohomo. Take a picture of your badge for us morton.

I am intimidated by the learning curve involved in posting pictures on the internet. If your cbm is telling you that you need to get a lawyer I would listen.

She does not have your balls in a vice unless you let her put them their. She is using your relationship with your child to control you. The more you let her do so the more she will plain and simple.

Ever hear of the broken record technique? When you have some crazy shit being thrown at you just say the same thing over and over again.

"I am leaving to go to my parents"..."fuck you, you do not love your child"..."I am leaving to go to my parents"..."you owe me money"..."I am leaving to go to my parents"..."Can you at least fix the toilet before you go, you would if you cared about your child"...I am leaving to go to my parents"

Morton's broken record theory is solid. Just buy your time now, and stay out of court. Unless she threatens to move her son away from you, just go with the flow until you're ready. If you go to court now, she'll get custody (even with her record), and you'll end up paying child support with limited visitation rights. And who knows what she'll say in court, to get that limited? She sounds like a manipulative cunt.

So in a way, she's got you by the balls until you have solid legs to stand on and fight with.

When you're ready, give me a call:

3815090615_94b76e4d23_o.jpg

For years and years I avoided a legal parenting plan because my child's mother was not agreeable to it. My son spent more time with me than her. There were weeks when she would not see him at all. If I wanted a weekend off she would demand that I pay her for watching him.

My job required that I start early so I changed up and watched him whenever he was awake and would drop him off at her house after dinner and before bedtime.

She went ape a couple of years ago and I had to take things to the court to get them sorted out.

I came to court with a Domestic Violence Restraining Order, multiple police reports, emails threatening to kidnap and kill my child, letters from teachers going back to daycare, and more.

The court made me a weekend dad for the first time in my life.

Now I have taken it to trial and she has admitted much of her behavior with out remorse. She denies the reality of the amount of time my kid spent with me and paints a different picture.

I am awaiting the ruling of the Judge. I may continue to only see my child on the weekends despite all this evidence.

If Kim were to "bide his time" I imagine that this woman would continue to "put his ball in a vice" and fuck with him as much as she could.

So it becomes a question of how he wants to live his life which is his own business.

To take the wait and build evidence approach is not entirely without merit however. Perhaps stomach out another year and then blitz her. I told myself I would do that when my child was four months old, but it is odd how a fucked up relationship can convince you that all kinds of wrong is okay and the time never came until I had to call the police to stop cbm from breaking down my door.

In wa you the first step is a temporary parenting plan hearing. I think that the Commissioner assumed that I was the abuser and had manipulated the system to get the charges on cbm. When you google the Commissioner in question there is a craigslist post on the same page that says "Judge xxxxxx loves crackhead mothers" so I do not think I am the only father to have problems with her.

As far as who I am, my criminal history has not been brought up very much if at all during this whole affair. The system in WA is not the greatest when it comes to fathers rights is all.

Kim, clean out your inbox, I tried to send you a PM but the computer says you have exceeded your storage.

As far as who I am, my criminal history has not been brought up very much if at all during this whole affair. The system in WA is not the greatest when it comes to fathers rights is all.

I wasn't trying to question your background. I meant the John Wayne Gacy crack, as a joke on the system. It came across the wrong way though. It sounds like your case might just be the powers at be, which sucks. My buddy is in New York State, and it seems like he's had it easy compared to you.

Yea, I think New York must be okay. My buddy out there had his childs mother up and move out on em with no warning taking the kid to Florida. My friend did not want to make the situational ugly by involving the courts so he waited awhile. Kid ended up becoming a resident of Florida. In NY 50 50 is the starting point for a situation like his, in Florida 100 percent custody to the mother assumed in cases of unmarried parents. Now he is fucked.

Moral of the story: don't sleep on handling business when it comes to your children.

We had our first child support hearing, which was automatically scheduled because the delivery was covered by state TENNcare insurance. Basically, since neither of us has ins, the state insurance pays for your child to be covered, but that automatically schedules you one of these hearings to determine if you simply don't have health insurance or you are trying to be a dick and not use the insurance you do have for whatever reason- in which that case they start collecting on your ass. She chose not to be vindictive about it and I think some of the initial tempers are calming.

She isn't pushing for further claims ( IE monthly payment) as of right now, which is good

I spent the rest of the day with the both of them and we didn't really argue bad, and I think throughout all this crazieness she might want to actually deal with the issue outside of the courts, but only time can tell how long it lasts.

So I'm alright for now homie

• Like 1