Peanuts

TRILLionare

Being allergic isn't so bad when you don't like em anyway. But today i had some African Food with peanut sauce all over and i didnt know. So know I'm a fucking balloon and itching like crazy. Believe you me, black people do turn red. And on top of that, I'm constipated because of these painkillers that im on for my newly mended knee. So im literally SHITTING BRICKS. (you know what bricks feel like) Normally i don't wallow in self-pity, but right now i feel like shit, no pun intended. Not to mention im shivering and i just coughed up something covered in blood that resembled a bean.

Good News? i got to see Hieroglyphics last night, and slapped as usual. And i got some graffndance in befored Africa decided to fuck me over.

/yesrantingonmy1000thpost

oh, should i watch Dont be a menace or Dawn of the Dead?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im allergic to peanuts, but not very bad. I can eat a few without getting a horrible reaction, but it also depends on how long they are in my mouth for.

Apparently this allergy makes me allergic to green peas as well. When i was a kid no one would believe me when i said i was allergic, they thought i was just tryin to scheme on not eating them. One day i ate a bunch and threw up all over the table, that showed the fuckers.

curry?

curry generally comes in a bowl with all kinds of other stuff in it that you put over rice. and im pretty sure african food doesnt involve curry. or rice.

you should have known that africa grows the fuck outta some peanuts and all they eat are starches, chances are if your not used to it your stomachs going to go through hell. especially if your allergic to peanuts.

oh, and the only african food ive ever had was, you guessed it, in africa. so edumacate yourself before you go trying new foods. (for your sake and ours.)

werd. all i know is that it had rice and brown stuff, and tasted pretty good. it was itchy throat that made me ask if there were peanuts, and my friend was like DUH. i only had three bites, and was fucked for the day. Benedryl is nice.

it had rice?...

ive never had peanut sauce over rice but peanut sauce tastes hella good when you dip chicken in it.

• 2 weeks later...