Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KaBar2

NEW KING AND QUEEN OF HOBOS CROWNED IT BRITT, IOWA!

I just received a phone call from Britt, about an hour after the coronation of the new King and Queen.

INKMAN was elected King!

I don't know too much about Inkman. He has a lot of tats and I think he works in the maintenance of way department for a railroad, but I'm not sure which one.

STRAY CAT JULIE was elected Queen of Hobos!

She is absolutely the perfect choice for Queen, attractive, intelligent, university education and a very active trainhopper. Stray Cat has been riding trains for over eight years, and she is a long-legged rider. I got a post card from her in Alaska, a week later a phone call from Chicago, three days after that she's getting elected Queen of Hobos in Britt! Perfect choice! She covers a lot of ground and I am sure she will do a great job as Queen. Congratulations, King Inkman and Queen Stray Cat!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, sheeeit, Flatswitch, it wouldn't be a Hobo Convention without a few drama queens. I mean, what's a few fistfights or ten?