putting your dog to sleep.

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a memory of doin this when i was in year 1, was pretty upsetting back then. i feel for you man. sorry to hear. i found my last dog that id had for about 6 years last christmas hanging off our fence bleeding. she tried to jump and got her leg stuck. she was already dead when i found her. its never easy losing a loved pet.

The last time I took my dog to the vet to get her vaccinations... There was this burly old construction working looking dude in there with his daughter and their Pomeranian... He had tears in his eyes and had his dog wrapped up in a towel, it was still alive but it didn't move much. Anyway long story short he was ahead of me in line and I had to watch him hand his dog over to be euthanized, they brought it back to him 5 minutes later in a box. It was truly a sad thing to witness, I've never seen a grown man look so sad.

Sorry for your loss dude.

I've already mentioned this a few times on here, but I was advized to put my cat to sleep a year or two ago, and in polite terms told the vet to fuck off with that shit.

She's still alive and kicking at 20. And perfectly fine.

Same thing with a pup when I was a little kid that the vet said she was about to die from Parvo and advised my moms to put her down.

She ended up living to be about 15 or so.

yeah my mom has her own way of doing this since she has never thought what they do at shelters is good, for what ever reason, but she put down my old Akita at age 10 :( such a good dog but the pain of old age just wasnt enough for my mother to bare seeing her unable to even walk half the time. She got one big last meal chalked full of painkillers, some one was there to make sure she was gone before they buried her :( I miss mah Neko

I have never owned a Dog, but have had to put 2 cats to sleep in the last 5 years due to age and the fact they were suffering, it is a really horrible thing to have to do, and to be honest upset me more than when people I have known have died

RIP to your dog

i remember putting down my dog a few years bac. she was a beagle and a total sneak and would steal your food and piss my family off on the regular, not to mention she would roll around in her shit and eat it then run in the house stinking. but of course we still loved her to death.

when the vet put her down she released her bowels and pissed and shit all over the table she was held on. my family had to laugh a bit because we know thats how she would like to go out

• Like 1

I had a beagle that was hit by a car and his hip was beyond repair and we couldn't afford the surgery so we had to put him down. Didn't make sense to me at the time because I was young but money was real tight. My other dog died in her cage after a serious seizure. She had a brain tumor that caused her to seize all the time. She was the best though.

growing up my friend had a two dogs, one of which was getting up there in years, I sometimes would play with the old dog more than my friend when I'd go to his house, the other dog was always stoked and excited until old dog passed. I was sad, my friend was more sad, but it was painful watching the young dog mope around, whimper and try and dig up his old friend. (he was buried in their back yard). I can't imagine when my dog's going to have be put down. Sorry man.

This guy at work was house sitting for his parents once.

Apparently they had this 19 year old dog. Anyways, it got sick and had to be put down, and he was said to the vet "yeah go on then I don't care it's not my dog".

When his parents got back, it was like "ah, hi, did you have a nice holiday and all that?"

"yeah it was great thanks, really hot" ...

"...wheres the dog?"

"oh yeah, I had it killed, by the way you owe me £28".

He has never been allowed to house sit since.

I had to put my dog down after 10+ years of owning him, it was terrible. I was actually really selfish about it, putting it off time and time again until I couldn't take seeing him in pain anymore and finally did it

That was the hardest thing I ever had to do, up until last year when I had to put my cat down. I'm not saying I loved the cat more, but he was only 10 months old. That shit was heartbreaking

That was the hardest thing I ever had to do, up until last year when I had to put my cat down. I'm not saying I loved the cat more, but he was only 10 months old. That shit was heartbreaking

that's the worst. i'm still not even over my rabbit i had to put down and it's been damn near a year.