Ridiculous sentence for vandalism

the radiologist

This was posted in crossfire, but figured alot of people don't frequent there, and need to check this out.

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/topstories/52385382.html

KIIITV News

Story Created: Aug 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM CDT

Story Updated: Aug 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM CDT

August 3, 2009

A 19 year old graffiti tagger will go down in Nueces county history as being sentenced to serve one of the longest jail terms for his crime to date.

Having caused thousands of dollars in graffiti damage over the last year and a half, Ralph Mirabal was sentenced to three, 8 year prison terms to be served concurrently.

The courtroom was packed with people who were victim's to Maribal's vandalism.

Vandalism he admitted to in open court as part of his plea agreement

He stood emotionless as the prosecutor asked the judge to sentence him to prison.

Watch Rudy Trevino's report for more information.

How the fuck did dudes "plea agreement" involve 8 years in prison???

WTF is wrong with this kids lawyer???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEXAS STATE LAW says that he could be eligible for parole after 1 tenth time of sentnece. He's up for parole in less than a year. He'll most likely get that shit if he keeps cool in the joint.

1-2 years max I'm guessing.

Makes me never want to paint again though. You never know.

Either way, 6 years of parol is a motherfucker.

This kid's life is fucked.

My american homies tell me I say "buddy" or "bud" more.

"Eh" is a misconception. It gets said but no more than an american.

Though, I'm from Vancouver. Iv heard other regions of canada say/sound different things.

Homies in montreal sound different than homies out here. And I'm not talkin bout the homies with a little french in there talk.

I used to date a girl originaly from north carolina for a long time. She said I sounded like I was from California more than anything.

Last time I was in Seatle, we drove up to Vancouver for the day.

At times I had trouble understanding what the fuck people were saying.

The accent was alot thicker than I expected.

That's because graffiti sucks in the U.k.

As a matter of fact rather than punishment when getting nailed with paint on your fingers out there they should fly you to a major north american city to learn about style, painting without getting busted and how not to talk with a stupid accent.

you dont know what your talking about you backwards assed reindeer fucker.it may not be the biggest scene on the planet but that doesnt mean i cant name atleast 100 writers who would destroy you and your piece of shit clappy heads that cant say about like a normal person.

eat a dick faggot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I've never noticed a difference between any Americans speech and mine other than the really obvious and known accents like down south, and boston and such. I'm Canadian and say about not aboot.

Also, sucks for this dude.

Ok let's test this theory, say countertop, or cabinet. See that there, how you said that, how practically every letter is pronounced like a syllable, that's the accent we're talking about.

• Like 1