Huge sentence for graffiti

Dr. Dose

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/topstories/52385382.html

KIIITV News

Story Created: Aug 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM CDT

Story Updated: Aug 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM CDT

August 3, 2009

A 19 year old graffiti tagger will go down in Nueces county history as being sentenced to serve one of the longest jail terms for his crime to date.

Having caused thousands of dollars in graffiti damage over the last year and a half, Ralph Mirabal was sentenced to three, 8 year prison terms to be served concurrently.

The courtroom was packed with people who were victim's to Maribal's vandalism.

Vandalism he admitted to in open court as part of his plea agreement

He stood emotionless as the prosecutor asked the judge to sentence him to prison.

Watch Rudy Trevino's report for more information.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

could you get more info on this shit. This is ridiculous. 8 years in prison???? In some states, it's an 8 year sentence maximum time to serve, but they give you a minimum time served and then you could see the parole board. His minimum could be 12 months, so he could be out in a year. I'm hoping that's the case.

I'd like to see more info on this shit so I could start blowing up that county's computers with e-mails. If he just painted on mad shit, then I'd urge everyone to flood them with irate e-mails also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

on a 8 year sentance my man didnt budge .baliff came over to bring him in my man looked up and gave a grin ...he yelled out fire then came suzi the bitch came in with a sub machine uzi the cops shot the bitch but it didnt hurt her both upstate for attempted murder...lolz ...hope he gets out ok ..peece G

You know what I find funny about this, in nyc this year and last, there has been a lot of mob niggas that got out of jail doing 2, 3 years for extortion, etc.. These niggas are not soldiers(well some) their fucking caporegime out of these niggas that came out/coming out I think the longest stretch was 8 years for dealing heroin and conspiracy to commit murder...

• 2 weeks later...

No need. No one should be put in jail, for whats refured to as tagging in the eyes of the law. Its not a violent crime. Shit its not even a hate crime. Its a form of artistic expresionism. Yeah sure. Its vandalism in alot of places. But Its not something anyone should ever be put in jail for. Not 8 years not even 8 minutes.

Besides jail has rapists, murders, thieves and Bernie Madoff's in them. That shit is scary. Id poop myself. Kidding :)

There has to be more to this story then just graff involved here?

We are only getting a fragment of the real story, im sure. Either that or this 19 year old really did something real fucked up. Like tell the judge to go take a steaming shit in her fist. Then he really just brought it on him self.

• 3 months later...

charging felonies for graffiti of all things is retarded.i can understand fines and misdemeanor's but other than that its going to far.shit is rediculous sending 16 year olds and shit away for mad periods of time for something that isnt that big of a deal.some kid round here got locked up for painting some abandoned ice factory. i forgot how much time they gave him but it was way more than what was needed...i mean do you think that anyone gives a fuck about that afactory? hell no infact its sposed to be torn down soon. shit was falling apart anyways in a part of town that is inhabited by hookers and dope fiends its not like they give a fuck haha.

the courts need to get their priorities straight. 8 years for anything that doesnt involve violence or stealing alot of shit isnt right, especially on a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude from my city (notorious gang leader) got seven years for murder and was laughing when he got sentenced. Did 5 got out a year ago

We all know baby rapers get slaps on the wrist.

And tell that 8 years for graffiti shit to your cell mate see how hard he laugh at you, cause every one in jail is a major player on the outside.

Dude from my city (notorious gang leader) got seven years for murder and was laughing when he got sentenced. Did 5 got out a year ago

We all know baby rapers get slaps on the wrist.

And tell that 8 years for graffiti shit to your cell mate see how hard he laugh at you, cause every one in jail is a major player on the outside.

I thought everyone is jail was a dumbass who got caught?

• Like 1