can you pick up shit with a boner?

Toiletseat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: can you take a shit with a boner?

i dont understand everyone saying awe my dick would touch the toilet water. I realize how uncomfortable it is when your dick touches that cold unknown edge of the fucking toilet bowl or the water. but the question is if you had a boner and took a shit, and jerked off on the toilet bowl while taking a shit or whatever. yo dick would be up, not in the toilet bowl. sorry to get so real but wtf?

i dont understand everyone saying awe my dick would touch the toilet water. I realize how uncomfortable it is when your dick touches that cold unknown edge of the fucking toilet bowl or the water. but the question is if you had a boner and took a shit, and jerked off on the toilet bowl while taking a shit or whatever. yo dick would be up, not in the toilet bowl. sorry to get so real but wtf?

If your masturbating then your dick would be up, so it wouldnt be touching of course. But usually i simultaneously piss when i take a shit, therefor my dick would have to be aiming down, so it would be touching the water or the toilet bowl if i had a boner. Understand now?

one big no homo to this whole thread

yeah this thread is gay as fuck, i get what you mean del. but i can't beleive the OP even got me into thinking about how you would jerk off and shit at the same time. fucking, fuckthis shit

/no homo

fuck this thread should get closed