Shaving...... yeeeea

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh, pause.

That makes no sense unless you're giving facials to dudes with beards or you consider jizzing on someone's pubes as a facial.

obviously my play on words did not impress some. i was thinking more the hair that gets caught in girls teeth. seeing as i don't give facials or have a beard i didn't even consider taking my comment in that way, but from the sound of things you seem to be an expert of taking it "that" way

Anyone who ever visits RI needs to hit me up to get a haircut.

Nevermind the fact that my barber is amazing, the pklace is just hilarious. Hood as fuck, noone speaks English, theres a dominoe table and karaoke machine, and recently they just added an air compressor with tubes hanging from the ceiling that they use to blow hair off of you. Apparentluy they decided blow dryers just weren't cutting it :lol:

I've seen some epic shit in there, including (but not limited to), pimps trying to get embaressed old dudes to accept blowjobs, Raggaeton karaoke battles which almost ended in beef, etc etc

obviously my play on words did not impress some. i was thinking more the hair that gets caught in girls teeth. seeing as i don't give facials or have a beard i didn't even consider taking my comment in that way, but from the sound of things you seem to be an expert of taking it "that" way

you must either have a 2 inch dick or be confused on the meaning of "facial". you cant give a facial when your dick is in someones mouth. so unless your dick is so small you have to lay your tiny dick on her face in order for the sperm to make it, then what you said made no sense. it was not a play on words, give up. swine flu was so last year anyways.

there must be something about barber shops and violence because we have probably 7 of them around my work and theres always shooting and stuff happening at them.

Just a little warning.

DO NOT SHAVE ON ADDERALL

The OCD came out and could not get that shit right until I ended up shaving off my whole beard.

Had that shit for like 4 years, and now I've gotta deal with the "Oh, did you shave?" comments.

fml

ahahahahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Today I shaved with a razor for the first time ever. It was very exciting. /sarcasm

Up until now I had been using electric ones and this thread made me change my mind I guess.

I used this:

tn_Fusion_Power.jpg

and this:

trader-joes-honey-mango-shave-cream-michelle.jpg

The "shave cream" was weird. It wasn't like a foam or anything and after you put it on it went transparent but, it worked really well...I think.

wait..i come to this thread..thinkin its about some shaved pussies or something..with "pics or it didnt happen" replies to follow...and possibly a few pics.

two blade, 3 blade, bic, gillettes, shave cream, shower mirrors.....

for real?

i love the oontz.

fuck it.

wax it all...maybe leave a lil bit.

SMELLS LIKE GOOD TIMES AHEAD!!!

but yeah, like a slightly acidic chemical.

just recently gave up the electric razor after 9 years of shaving with it, back to mid-priced disposables untill I figure out what I want to do. the irony is its quicker for me to shave with the razor than the electric, and that was the only reason I switched 9 years ago.