the differences in religious peopl and symbols. Jesuit exposure

NewAccount12345

now i will tell you that some christian programmed people will not like this very much but i am from chicago where everywhere you look there is a cross on the sidewalk or somewhere in the distance.

about the cross

some people here probably know that the man they call jesus died on the cross. ok with that said what do current religions beleive and practice based on that.

most christians: that he died so you can be saved

catholics(jesuits): believe that its a good thing he died because he was a nuisance and they laugh at his suffering and mock him.

take a look at these pictures

of an omnipitent one that cannot be touched

jesus-carry-cross.jpg

then one sufferingjesus_on_cross1.jpg

now look at the popes staff, like the snake staff of moses<-----i.e. hebrew leader/founder

scorzelli%20crocefisso.jpg

get my drift?????????????????

now i will get into the facts about these names here (Jesus, Jesus Christ, GOD, The Lord)

notice that there are four of them

also notice that there are four sides to the cross

the word christ is a word the jesuits invented to represent the alternate of jesus (antichrist)

then there is the mix up of where people think jesus was born in nazareth but you know the story says bethlehem in the manger. that the real deal guy the good guy per say

not christ<--------i could be wrong because they have got alot of peopl really good over a 1000 years.

then there is GOD

then as you may have probably guess by now there one person left. now evertime you hear the lord, who do you think the jesuits have you envoking????the devil=the lord

maybe im just coming to understand this but some it needs to be lined up.

with all that said these historical figures may or may not exhist but lest it be known that you should know the difference as a "christian" of what you say when you say those four names. and what the jesuits are having you believe. GOD/The lord the same, NO!

Jesus and Jesus Christ the same, NO!

there is a building in my home city i have to look at when i go downtown. guess what the statue is of on top of it. a statue of christ/satan, no matter how hard i looked i couldnt find the picture ofd it. its not the board of trade!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Also, notice that a standard sheet of printer paper has four sides.

It's also white.

Who else is white? Bob fucking Barker. Coincidence?

No! Wait! There's more. Remember that giant wheel that Bob made

people spin on "The Price is Right"? Know what else is a wheel? Drew Carey.

Now he's hosting "The Price is Right". Coincidence?

Nope.

Also, notice there are 4 different kinds of paper (white, toilet, shiny, airplanes).

Oh shit! I didn't even think of that......Notice that in the 7th season of "The Price is Right"

that Bob walked out from the left side of the stage instead of right. The left hand of satan......Bob is also white, white is the color of snow. Jews like snow. "Barker" comes from the Levites. The Levites were Jews. Levi's are pants. Bob Barker wore pants. Doesn't anyone see the connection?!?!?!??!?!

vi2l9l.jpg