The Beatles thread

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
honestly I think a lot of the beatle's material has aged badly. the white album might have have been revolutionary when it was released but it sounds a bit meh today.

As twinkmaster flex stated, you are shitting on our parade.

In my opinion, The White Album and The Beatles '65 were

two of the best.

Abbey Road is my shit lately, but my favorite LP will always be the British release of "Revolver."

Sgt Pepper is one of the best restaurant-friendly albums on my ipod at work, I play it during happy hour at the bar at least once a week.

I could listen to "happiness is a warm gun" at any time, anywhere.

One thing I'll always say about Ringo: luckiest drummer alive. Dude essentially just kept time on every track throughout his career and coasted by as the drummer of (arguably)the world's greatest band

Abbey Road is my shit lately, but my favorite LP will always be the British release of "Revolver."

Sgt Pepper is one of the best restaurant-friendly albums on my ipod at work, I play it during happy hour at the bar at least once a week.

I could listen to "happiness is a warm gun" at any time, anywhere.

One thing I'll always say about Ringo: luckiest drummer alive. Dude essentially just kept time on every track throughout his career and coasted by as the drummer of (arguably)the world's greatest band

Ringo is a lucky guy, but he somehow fit in. Just one of those things, I guess.