The DF CREW -------------->

emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EVERY single element of that above photo is painted with oil paint... even that dripping paint up top... im assuming your asking if he globed that golden paint and let it drip down the painting? no, it was painted on there with shadow effects...

1st off, i had no idea that was an oil painting, i thought it was a fucking photo, so wow, i can't even begin to pick my brains up after that... holy shit, but no, that spiral you see in the picture is called the golden section, or fibonachi sequence, no one has ever heard of that before? that spiral within the squares below the piece that looks like it was done in pencil... no worries though i will just take solice in the fact that i thought that was a photo and it is actually a painting, god damn sub..

DF37.jpg

this was posted already, so stolen i guess, i moved it forward from the previous page, but i have a question..... that golden section, u figure that out before or after you do the piece, i never understood how that werked?

there is ABSOLUTELY no way this is an oil painting.....if so.......i will buy unlimited hookers, and 40's for this man for the next 10 years.

there is ABSOLUTELY no way this is an oil painting.....if so.......i will buy unlimited hookers, and 40's for this man for the next 10 years.

do the hookers u buy him get free 40's as well? better bust our the black card broseph...DF loves high class hookers and low brow booze. malt liquor, it makes your jimmy thicker, gets your girlie in the mood quicker lol

do the hookers u buy him get free 40's as well? better bust our the black card broseph...DF loves high class hookers and low brow booze. malt liquor, it makes your jimmy thicker, gets your girlie in the mood quicker lol

indeed they do......how many motherfuckers you know that wanna fuck a hooker sober?? not me i'll tell you that much!.....enough hooker and malt liquor talk though....if i see him in the area, ill get em a 40 and take him over to a good ol' corner.hahahahahah