The DF CREW -------------->

emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4027024424_e940894417_b.jpg

" wow, that piece ran for about 12 hours before it was dissed, I never got to finish it, it got too dark and I came back later the next day and it was dissed. I never saw it in the day until now. Whoever took this photo took it early in the day before it got dissed."

- Gaze

this picture above was taken by Mast.

pause is variation to the ever so played "no homo". i have been using it now well over 5 years.

here is the most seamless and classic example... spike lee being paused on ESPN... around 23 seconds Spike spills a wild gay phrase! ha

please stop posting those pics and get off your ass and submit photos to me... I sent you that NOT to be posted on a public forum.... Dont complain if the book doesnt come out and someone elses book warps history...

Dang.. Chill out. I'll get you photos. That was so long ago I forgot what that photo was from. I wouldn't want that printed anyway cause it does not say my name... and History is already been warped in 90% of the graff books out... can't change that.

I'm glad non df imok members sent your photos, cause I did not take many back then...

Archived