Just got fired!

Drunk214

Hey Channel Zero

Long time listener first time caller...

Today, I let go from I job. I worked for a company that designed licensed merchandise.

The reason I was let go is because supposedly a co-worker and I were sending negative emails

about a fellow teammate. This morning the art director called us in his office and just said he had to let us go because of an email and that the company does not tolerate that sort of thing. He never stated what was said in the emails and I honestly don't what he's referring to. While he was saying all this he looked like he was gonna cry and I started laughing.

Well, the reason for this thread is to get some some feedback on what I should do about my situation.

a) Call HR and ask for a full explanation

b) Go beat the shit out of the art director for being such a fag

c) Rob em' blind

d) Go get me one dem govment checks the negro's are always talkin bout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck your job. Obama will make sure you eat well, and have all us hard working 12 ozers pay for your health care.

I'm ready for our country to go further in debt because of your shenanigans via e-mails.

naw.....seriously, fight that shit. How the fuck do they read your e-mails??????

I have no idea... I just called HR and they're refusing to tell us what was said. I think its just someone that had it in for me... office politics and shit

Fuck em!

At least now I'll have time to paint again