Look at this fucker i killed last night.

MayorMeanBeans

im working in panama city as a photographer for some foundation down here. im only here for three months, and the basement is free, so i'd rather stay there then deal with renting out a room and all that. its not that bad cstaying at my 'office', im out and about in the city all day taking photos anyway so i dont get stuck in the house for days at a time.

whoever said that the bigger the tail and smaller the claws the more poisonous it is, fuuuuuck.

as long as i keep killing bad ass shit like this ill be posting up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i figured as much i saw sunshine state, and i was like not uh.

so i was bragging about my fresh kill today, and people were like, 'thats nothing you should see these crab spiders we get sometimes. apparently its a spider with pinchers, is as poisonous as a brown recluse, and can walk SIDEWAYS and BACKWARDS. :zombie:

lol i figured as much i saw sunshine state, and i was like not uh.

so i was bragging about my fresh kill today, and people were like, 'thats nothing you should see these crab spiders we get sometimes. apparently its a spider with pinchers, is as poisonous as a brown recluse, and can walk SIDEWAYS and BACKWARDS. :zombie:

fuck that shit.femalecrabspideredf1reduced.jpg

ive heard of people eating the scoprion after the shots. i think it might also be to give the liquor moar kick, not too sure though. probably either a regional test of manhood/drinking game or strictly a business of distinct flavour

i wouldnt try the millipede/snake ones, fuck that, but the scoprion shot, yes

Archived