Stripper Linda Naggs cleared of bucks party 'rape'

Swindle

A FEMALE stripper charged with rape over an incident with a sex toy at a bucks party has been found not guilty.

Linda Maree Naggs, 40, wept after the verdict was handed down in the County Court this afternoon. During the trial, the alleged victim told the County Court he urged Ms Naggs not to put the sex toy into his anus and was shocked when she did.

"I was pretty upset at that stage,'' he said.

"I could feel something was there.''

The best man told the court he scuffled with Ms Naggs and told her to leave after the incident.

The best man said he went to the toilet and returned with a bloody tissue that he showed to Ms Naggs.

He said when he asked for his money back, the stripper threatened to call in bikies.

Prosecutor Kieran Gilligan said the best man had booked Ms Naggs, who performed under the name Tiffany, for the bucks party on the Mornington Peninsula.

During Ms Naggs' performance, the best man's shirt was removed and she asked him to take off his jeans, Mr Gilligan said. The court heard he was naked from the knees up.

Mr Gilligan said Ms Naggs directed him to get on all fours before she strapped the sex toy to herself.

When he raised concerns about where she might put the sex toy, Mr Gilligan said she replied: "Not a problem, relax, it's only fun, I won't go there."

But the best man claims she penetrated him anyway, before telling him "don't worry, only you and I know'', the jury was told.

0,,6793350,00.jpg

TL;DR?

40 yr old stripper fucked a dude with a strap on til he bled.

i live in this suburb and this happened near me, i also know the bikies she was referring to. its all very funny to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I find it strange that he was in that position /nh in the 1st place I mean she chucked on a strap on and you get on all fours with your ass sticking up in the air??

Fucking idiot also I can't imagine the embarassment that would have caused him esp. if he had a wife and kids etc. all his friends would know and be hanging it on him.

0,,6537928,00.jpg

worst strip club in the country.

i'll have to disagree.

(from a review on 'stripclublist.com')

"epic fucking failure!!! it looked like one girl was shanked with a broken PVC pipe! worst club ever you couldn't pay me enough to go back. i would gladly destroy the place to get rid of the cockroaches, i mean failed attempt at strippers."

http://www.stripclublist.com/rv.asp?c=7343

my last experience with that place was terrible. saturday night and there was only one stripper on. not bad looking. but the place was empty. sat down for a dance, and just immediately, not putting a cent down, she takes all her clothes off. doesn't even dance. just kinda staring at me. she asked me 'wanna see a trick?' and told me to put down a buck. hoping she swallowed her hand whole in her pussy or something fucked up, i put down a buck. all she did was told me to hold it in my mouth (gross) and she picked it up with her extremely small tits.at this point i felt dirty and left. terrible...terrible....terrible.

put it this way. i used to go in there a lot to find out what happened to the girls i went to school with...

I find it to be hilarious, they serve you booze till you fall over and you get in for free if you bring a girl.

hahah i know a dude who went and one of the strippers turned out to be his neighbour.

but this same dude is a fucking moron, he claimed one of the strippers at spearmint rhino in the city was "totally into him" and they "really connected" because they are both german

I know the chick on the kittens bus. True story.

Kittens isn't all that bad. The glenthuntly rd one is tiny as fuck though. I saw a double ended dildo show there one time. Oh I also had this slapper harp on about how much I looked like her cousin then she's like "for $50 I'll do something special" and then did the headjob gesture.... *PAUSE* so you want to suck your cousins dick or something? She was probably porkchop.