Obama Promotes Snitching

and...

Let me ask this question, who's supposed to pay for all this "free" healthcare then.

Because if someone gave me a choice of taking care of me and mines better,

or making payments out of my check to cover medical bills for other people,

I'll choose not to get my paychecks raped.

Looks like I'm not going to given that choice though.

Taxes. Which is fine by me. I'd gladly pay more in taxes if it actually goes to something that benefits Americans, rather than the trillions being spent on bombing vilages and killing little kids on the other side of the planet.

And real talk, your private insurance is raping your paycheck with a far bigger dick than a few extra bucks in taxes would. And then when you need them, they got people who's job it is to find excuses to leave you hangin when you need them. And that's if they even approve you after the physical, instead of disqualifying you due to pre-existing conditions.

What "choice" do you have when you get left hangin with cancer, after paying all that money for your supposed "health insurance"?

Without public healthcare to fall back on, the only choice you gonna have is to die.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one draw the line on free speech when it comes to spreading slander/lies/propaganda to a bunch of sheep that are going to stand in the way of me and my fam getting public healthcare.

If you're a hard working man with a family, and a job that doesn't give your family health care, I understand where one's frustration's coming from. I still just think that it won't work for America. Alot of people against it are for the sole fact it'll take more tax money out of our paychecks. I don't mind that, because the money I spend for mine, my old lady, and my kid's health insurance will significantly outweigh what would be taken out of my check. Even if I didn't have a family, and gave a fuck less about insurance, I wouldn't mind helping out other Americans. It's hard to just look at this plan and say it will work, or it won't. Personally, I just can't put-together logic/common sense to give a look towards the long run and see it work for EVERYBODY (children, adults, employed, unemployed, seniors). But, if this shit goes through, I hope it will somehow work. Then I will PM you, and thank you for calling me a fuckin idiot.:D

Taxes. Which is fine by me. I'd gladly pay more in taxes if it actually goes to something that benefits Americans, rather than the trillions being spent on bombing vilages and killing little kids on the other side of the planet.

And real talk, your private insurance is raping your paycheck with a far bigger dick than a few extra bucks in taxes would. And then when you need them, they got people who's job it is to find excuses to leave you hangin when you need them. And that's if they even approve you after the physical, instead of disqualifying you due to pre-existing conditions.

What "choice" do you have when you get left hangin with cancer, after paying all that money for your supposed "health insurance"?

Without public healthcare to fall back on, the only choice you gonna have is to die.

Damn

that was particularly well thought and articulate

- I don't have a problem with universal healthcare, I just have a problem with it being an unececarry focal point this early on when we have plenty more pressing emergencies. Obama claims "we don't get to pick and chose what problems are on the table"

that's true... But what we DO get to do is prioritize them like a hospital triage... And right now the economy, forign relations, and gas prices are bleeding out on the floor, while the health care system just has a concussion. It's a problem... But we have time

Alot of people against it are for the sole fact it'll take more tax money out of our paychecks.

Which is fucking retarded, because the money being taken out of your check in taxes is going to be far less than the money you're paying for the insurance in the first place.

Yeah some companies straight up foot the whole bill for your insurance, but most make you pay for part of it. And that's if you even get offered insurance at all.

Why you think most people in this country don't even have insurance?

Every time I've had a job that offered insurance, it was always the kind I had to pay into so I turned it down. I'll gladly pay a few extra bucks in taxes every paycheck though.

Damn

that was particularly well thought and articulate

- I don't have a problem with universal healthcare, I just have a problem with it being an unececarry focal point this early on when we have plenty more pressing emergencies. Obama claims "we don't get to pick and chose what problems are on the table"

that's true... But what we DO get to do is prioritize them like a hospital triage... And right now the economy, forign relations, and gas prices are bleeding out on the floor, while the health care system just has a concussion. It's a problem... But we have time

Actually foreign relations jumped back up as soon as dude got elected. And gas prices are still far cheaper than they were a year or two ago.

As for the economy, I'm willing to bet that giving people a choice to not spend ridiculous amounts of money on health insurance, as well as not to go bankrupt due to illness is going to help alot of people hold onto some money.

Actually foreign relations jumped back up as soon as dude got elected. And gas prices are still far cheaper than they were a year or two ago.

As for the economy, I'm willing to bet that giving people a choice to not spend ridiculous amounts of money on health insurance, as well as not to go bankrupt due to illness is going to help alot of people hold onto some money.

^^^Not this. Obama has absolutely NOTHING to do with gas prices. A select group of nations, and oil companies do. Mostly a select group of people from select nations. They were supposed to lower them more this year, but met a couple months back and decided to keep them around this price until next year (supposedly), for some sort of economic crisis in a middle eastern country. They say it's supposed to drop significantly and stay steady for the next 20 years after 2010. I don't believe it though.

And of course foreign relations jumped back up. Obama wants to open more trade routes than Bill Clinton did!! The whole jumpstart to a bad economy. Trust me, it won't make America wealthier, it's going to make others bring in money. Ask the leaders of South America who, for who knows the fuck why, Obama jumped on their dick instantly when he came into office.

This is like a blackhole thread from crossfire.

I just feel like I'm better at handling my money than my government is at handling my money, or "their money" for that matter.

I also feel like I can best choose what I spend and how much I'm covered, not a lawmaker making my personal decisions for me.

Once this shit getts passed it's going to be a free for all, $100,000 operations not on hold anymore.

Condom, why, the government will get my back if she has a kid, or gives me teh aids.

That lower back pain you might have wasn't worth paying for to get it fixed, now it's going to be totally worth it.

We can't pay for what we have to now already, why get another credit card and run the bills up more?

^^^Not this. Obama has absolutely NOTHING to do with gas prices. A select group of nations, and oil companies do. Mostly a select group of people from select nations. They were supposed to lower them more this year, but met a couple months back and decided to keep them around this price until next year (supposedly), for some sort of economic crisis in a middle eastern country. They say it's supposed to drop significantly and stay steady for the next 20 years after 2010. I don't believe it though.

I wasn't trying to say it had anything to do with Obama.

I was just responding to what Kim Jung said.

I also feel like I can best choose what I spend and how much I'm covered, not a lawmaker making my personal decisions for me.

I don't know where you people get this notion that there's going to be some law maker in Washington reviewing everybodys medical charts and approving what they can and can't have done.

But either way, if you don't like the shit then stick with your private insurance.

Nobody's going to take that away from you.

Just stop trying to take our public option away from us.

DAO you have good points but I disagree

First off you keep saying a few extra bucks, how do you know how much itll be?

Second off I havent had anything serious wrong with me yet, but all my family have private insurance through jobs that they pay for and its not an arm and a Leg and its always taken care of them thus far

Third, I know it makes me seem like a greedy fuck but I just have a hard time paying my hard earned money to a goverment system that will use such money on people who a good majority of the time will be getting it are at fault for not being able to pay for it or in that situation. Why should a chunk of my paycheck go to open heart surgery on a crackhead, or to insure alcoholic bums who are doing nothing but rapeing the system

And trust me, I know the kinds of people who wind up in the ER and who wind up in beds and when its time to pay the bill always put it on the Tax payers. Half my family is in the healthcare field.

My point is, Covering your basic expenses is doing it right,

Not covering your basic expenses is doing it wrong.

Seems simple enough.

Why punish people who are doing it right, by forcing them to pay for those doing it wrong.

Kind of takes the incentive out of doing things right.

I could see if this was some third world country, makes sense to get some extra loot from rich people to pay for people who can't possibly pay for themselves.

But this is America, you chose to loose, it's on you, not on me.

• Like 1

Seems simple enough.

Why punish people who are doing it right, by forcing them to pay for those doing it wrong.

I could see if this was some third world country, makes sense to get some extra loot from rich people to pay for people who can't possibly pay for themselves.

Real talk, ''Must spread props before giving them to Mercer2789 again''

Maby if I was alcoholic,drug addict, bum who didnt work for a living and have to pay for all my shit Id love this idea

DAO you have good points but I disagree

1) First off you keep saying a few extra bucks, how do you know how much itll be?

2)Second off I havent had anything serious wrong with me yet, but all my family have private insurance through jobs that they pay for and its not an arm and a Leg and its always taken care of them thus far

3) Third, I know it makes me seem like a greedy fuck but I just have a hard time paying my hard earned money to a goverment system that will use such money on people who a good majority of the time will be getting it are at fault for not being able to pay for it or in that situation. Why should a chunk of my paycheck go to open heart surgery on a crackhead, or to insure alcoholic bums who are doing nothing but rapeing the system

4) And trust me, I know the kinds of people who wind up in the ER and who wind up in beds and when its time to pay the bill always put it on the Tax payers. Half my family is in the healthcare field.

1) How much is any tax? It's not going to be half your fucking check.

2) They still pay more than they would in taxes. And most people don't have any insurance.

Let your fam keep their insurance that they pay for, and let everyone else who can't afford the shit have something. We live in the richest country in the world, why not act like it?

3) But you have no problem with the trillions being spent on bombing villages on the other side of the planet?

Or for paying for all kinds of high tech military gadgets that we don't even need being as we're already on some space alien shit compared to every other country in the world?

How the fuck is it anybody's fault that they can't afford insurance? It's the fuckin insurance companies fault for gouging peoples eyes out.

Yeah, you are a greedy prick.

4) You're a fucking douchebag. "The kind of people who end up in the ER"???

Everybody ends up in the ER at one point or another you selfrighteous prick.

And the reason why most people can't afford to pay the bill is because them assholes (half your family) gouge their fucking eyes out for minimal service.

$400 to take your temp and write you a sick note from work???

Thousands of dollars for some stitches?

After making a nigga wait for 8 hours before even being seen? Seriously?

FUCK YOU.

Seems simple enough.

You're an idiot.

Real talk, ''Must spread props before giving them to Mercer2789 again''

Maby if I was alcoholic,drug addict, bum who didnt work for a living and have to pay for all my shit Id love this idea

Yeah, because the majority of Americans are all alcoholic, drug addict, bums and that's why they can't afford health insurance.

Fucking genius. :dunce:

1) How much is any tax? It's not going to be half your fucking check.

2) They still pay more than they would in taxes. And most people don't have any insurance.

Let your fam keep their insurance that they pay for, and let everyone else who can't afford the shit have something. We live in the richest country in the world, why not act like it?

3) But you have no problem with the trillions being spent on bombing villages on the other side of the planet?

Or for paying for all kinds of high tech military gadgets that we don't even need being as we're already on some space alien shit compared to every other country in the world?

How the fuck is it anybody's fault that they can't afford insurance? It's the fuckin insurance companies fault for gouging peoples eyes out.

Yeah, you are a greedy prick.

4) You're a fucking douchebag. "The kind of people who end up in the ER"???

Everybody ends up in the ER at one point or another you selfrighteous prick.

And the reason why most people can't afford to pay the bill is because them assholes (half your family) gouge thier fucking eyes out for minimal service.

$400 to take your temp and write you a sick note from work???

Thousands of dollars for some stitches? Seriously?

FUCK YOU.

You obviously dont pay taxes, Id guess your ass probably isnt even employed

And I like how your a know it all, but really your just an ignorant asshole. You dont know shit man, sad but honest truth.

Oh and Fuck everyone else, thats not my obligation, im not the goverment or a fucking superhero. i work and pay for my shit, why cant they do it themselves? This is the land of fucking oppertunity, people at mcDonalds make more than doctors in other countries

Your all for this becuse your a fucking loser who got kicked out of high school for being too fucking old, then fired from about a dozen minimum wage jobs, and now you couch surf at your boys house who actully still lives with his madre

Oh and my people arent with the health insurance company, so again being the ignorant cock sucker you are, you make false statements. they have nothing to do with how much your charged. And about the minimum care bullshit, my moms was actully awared a national honor for providing some of the best fucking care in the industry.

And I dont know what fucking H you go to, but ive never had to pay that kinda shit.

Oh but I forgot, that becuse I work and pay for health insurance that pays for most of that.

Guess you wouldnt know about paying for shit when you make the kind of money a middle-schooler gets in allowance.

CHHEZSTEAKS, PHILLY, OBAMA, STOP SNITCHIN, ATTENTION WHORE ONER

Yeah, because the majority of Americans are all alcoholic, drug addict, bums and that's why they can't afford health insurance.

How would you know dipshit?

I know the only time youve been there was to get your asshole stiched up for thousands of dollars apprently. Hah i mean why would people who work in the ER know what kind of people go there?

You obviously dont pay taxes, Id guess your ass probably isnt even employed

And I like how your a know it all, but really your just an ignorant asshole. You dont know shit man, sad but honest truth.

Oh and Fuck everyone else, thats not my obligation, im not the goverment or a fucking superhero. i work and pay for my shit, why cant they do it themselves? This is the land of fucking oppertunity, people at mcDonalds make more than doctors in other countries

Your all for this becuse your a fucking loser who got kicked out of high school for being too fucking old, then fired from about a dozen minimum wage jobs, and now you couch surf at your boys house who actully still lives with his madre

Oh and my people arent with the health insurance company, so again being the ignorant cock sucker you are, you make false statements. they have nothing to do with how much your charged. And about the minimum care bullshit, my moms was actully awared a national honor for providing some of the best fucking care in the industry.

And I dont know what fucking H you go to, but ive never had to pay that kinda shit.

Oh but I forgot, that becuse I work and pay for health insurance that pays for most of that.

Guess you wouldnt know about paying for shit when you make the kind of money a middle-schooler gets in allowance.

CHHEZSTEAKS, PHILLY, OBAMA, STOP SNITCHIN, ATTENTION WHORE ONER

I've been working since I was 15, asshole. And I've probably got a decade on your ignorant ass.

The "ignorant asshole" here is you. And people like you.

You straight up said that the "type of people" who end up in ER's and can't afford insurance are all alcoholic, drug addict, bums.

You're an ignorant sack of shit who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. And half your fam works in the healthcare industry? LMAO!

Newsflash, asshole: Just because you work, doesn't mean you can afford healthcare. That's why most Americans don't have insurance, you dumb fuck.

You're against this because you're just a spoiled rich faggot who grew up on your doctor daddies trustfund, and has absolutely no idea what the fuck is what in the real world. Must have been nice growing up writing graffiti in your rich suburb knowing that daddy can bail you out AND pay someone to make the charges go away. Fucking homo.

You just said that half your fam works for the healthcare industry you dumb fuck.

That must mean that they work in hospitals. Therefore, they're the ones getting away charging niggas $400 for a fucking sick note and thousands of dollars for stitches.

You dumb fuck.

You never had to pay for shit, because you're a fucking rich faggot who grew up with "half your fam" working in the healthcare industry.

NIGGA YOU MAD?

Seriously, saying someone can't pay is retarded.

Saying someone chose a lifestyle that wouldn't support their needs is more accurate 90% of the time.

This is the richest country in the world.

And you must be another rich kid who grew up on daddy's dime if you honestly believe that most people in this country have a choice on whether they're rich or poor.

Seriously.

WTF are you talking about?

I've been working since I was 15, asshole. And I've probably got a decade on your ignorant ass.

The "ignorant asshole" here is you. And people like you.

You straight up said that the "type of people" who end up in ER's and can't afford insurance are all alcoholic, drug addict, bums.

You're an ignorant sack of shit who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. And half your fam works in the healthcare industry? LMAO!

Newsflash, asshole: Just because you work, doesn't mean you can afford healthcare. That's why most Americans don't have insurance, you dumb fuck.

You're against this because you're just a spoiled rich faggot who grew up on your doctor daddies trustfund, and has absolutely no idea what the fuck is what in the real world. Must have been nice growing up writing graffiti in your rich suburb knowing that daddy can bail you out AND pay someone to make the charges go away. Fucking homo.

You just said that half your fam works for the healthcare industry you dumb fuck.

That must mean that they work in hospitals. Therefore, they're the ones getting away charging niggas $400 for a fucking sick note and thousands of dollars for stitches.

You dumb fuck.

You never had to pay for shit, because you're a fucking rich faggot who grew up with "half your fam" working in the healthcare industry.

NIGGA YOU MAD?

It appears your the one who is visably upset

And ive never seen someone who knows so little act like they know so much, espicially about a total stranger. You probably couldnt of predicted my life more inaccurate, but I wouldnt expect anything less from a grown man who likes fingers in his asshole, and spends more time on the internet than raising his son, who is definatly ganna grow up to be a gay cop.

I dont live in the suburb, and my dads unemployed, no doctor buddy but good guess

And alot of people dont have health coverage becuse they know they dont have to pay for that shit becuse they can just put that shit off on other people.

And the numbers you come up with are absolutely insane

And im far from rich, but I can assure you im ballin compared to your tight pants wearing ass.

Your the one whose mad nigga, and obviously broke and uninformed. Ouch

• Like 1

while working at insurance companies, i'd get at least 10-20 calls a day about asking for junkies to get free methadone treatment. it's retardedly expensive (especially since most require maintenance which is a total ongoing charge) and most think they're entitled to it. if there's any sort of institutionalized national healthcare, that shit better be off of it because i'm not going to pay for some fuckup junkie's choice to boot up every day until he can't live without it.

It appears your the one who is visably upset

And ive never seen someone who knows so little act like they know so much, espicially about a total stranger. You probably couldnt of predicted my life more inaccurate, but I wouldnt expect anything less from a grown man who likes fingers in his asshole, and spends more time on the internet than raising his son, who is definatly ganna grow up to be a gay cop.

I dont live in the suburb, and my dads unemployed, no doctor buddy but good guess

And alot of people dont have health coverage becuse they know they dont have to pay for that shit becuse they can just put that shit off on other people.

And the numbers you come up with are absolutely insane

And im far from rich, but I can assure you im ballin compared to your tight pants wearing ass.

Your the one whose mad nigga, and obviously broke and uninformed. Ouch

Nigga I Aint see somebody who knows so little act like they know so much.

You're a sheltered rich trustfund faggot who has no idea what the fuck goes on outside of your gated community. the more you type, the more transparent you become.

FINGERBANG, COPS, SON, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dads a fucking doctor, and a part of the reason why we need public healthcare in this country. You grew up sheltered from the real world in your little gated community driving around that BMW daddy bought for you for getting straight A's.

Did this niggas seriously just accuse me of wearing tight pants? :lol: