Obama Promotes Snitching

and...

Be careful who you e-mail...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4TH, 2009 AT 6:55 AM

Facts Are Stubborn Things

Posted by Macon Phillips

Opponents of health insurance reform may find the truth a little inconvenient, but as our second president famously said, "facts are stubborn things."

Scary chain emails and videos are starting to percolate on the internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to "uncover" the truth about the President’s health insurance reform positions.

In this video, Linda Douglass, the communications director for the White House’s Health Reform Office, addresses one example that makes it look like the President intends to "eliminate" private coverage, when the reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the things that this nigga obama be talkin' about is see through. he uses ridiculous examples "positive" examples like doctors can't charge you for shit that you don't need. when like 1 out of every 300 doctors MIGHT do that. along with a bunch more shit, and the negatives outweigh the positives like crazy.

but obama keeps telling cats why it's the right move. congress even shake their head at this muthafucka. you all just being swept in by the smooth talk. real talk.

now someone can snitch on me.

• Like 1

all the things that this nigga obama be talkin' about is see through. he uses ridiculous examples "positive" examples like doctors can't charge you for shit that you don't need. when like 1 out of every 300 doctors MIGHT do that. along with a bunch more shit, and the negatives outweigh the positives like crazy.

but obama keeps telling cats why it's the right move. congress even shake their head at this muthafucka. you all just being swept in by the smooth talk. real talk.

now someone can snitch on me.

youreanidiot.jpg

Fuck health care,

Here's how I see it mathmatics.

More healthcare for more people equals less on my check after taxes/deductions.

Or, shittier gummint healthcare like VA hospitals/free clinics for everyone, even for hard workin ballin ass niggas like myself.

Now if he was scooping up Asian girls to bring back to us like Bill, I'd probably be all about this shit.

But he hasn't upped my money, weed, or pussy possibilities yet, so I'm not down.

Fuck health care,

Here's how I see it mathmatics.

More healthcare for more people equals less on my check after taxes/deductions.

Or, shittier gummint healthcare like VA hospitals/free clinics for everyone, even for hard workin ballin ass niggas like myself.

Nobody's talking about banning private insurance.

All public healthcare is going to do is to make healthcare available to everyone else who can't afford the shit.

And to people like you when your insurance that you pay good money for bails on you when you get cancer.

• Like 1

he should wipe MA off the map since it's halfway there. they're raising the rates, but it's still better than any other private coverage you can get for three to four times the price. i think that would be a far better idea than 'free healthcare'. this way people pay into it, a certain percentage can go straight into this crazy recession. of course i feel as though that certain revisions should be made, such as the requirement when filing taxes that you NEED to have healthcare unless financially exempt (under like 20k a year or something like that) or else you need to pay an extra 300 or so. lame. that's just promoting the problem, and getting the people who literally can't afford it.

the serious problem is that when the framework is set, it's going to take years before people are going to start getting QUALITY healthcare, and that's the worst part. people lose thousands of dollars because of how the insurance companies fuck up.

but yeah. this is going to be a clusterfuck no matter what happens.

Nobody's talking about banning private insurance.

All public healthcare is going to do is to make healthcare available to everyone else who can't afford the shit.

And to people like you when your insurance that you pay good money for bails on you when you get cancer.

Let me ask this question, who's supposed to pay for all this "free" healthcare then.

Because if someone gave me a choice of taking care of me and mines better,

or making payments out of my check to cover medical bills for other people,

I'll choose not to get my paychecks raped.

Looks like I'm not going to given that choice though.

I for one draw the line on free speech when it comes to spreading slander/lies/propaganda to a bunch of sheep that are going to stand in the way of me and my fam getting public healthcare.

I oughta snitch on mom dukes for sending me the e-mails in question. /notseriousbutsayinthough

• Like 1