Find results in...
and...

Obama Promotes Snitching

Be careful who you e-mail...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

TUESDAY, AUGUST 4TH, 2009 AT 6:55 AM

Facts Are Stubborn Things

Posted by Macon Phillips

Opponents of health insurance reform may find the truth a little inconvenient, but as our second president famously said, "facts are stubborn things."

Scary chain emails and videos are starting to percolate on the internet, breathlessly claiming, for example, to "uncover" the truth about the President’s health insurance reform positions.

In this video, Linda Douglass, the communications director for the White House’s Health Reform Office, addresses one example that makes it look like the President intends to "eliminate" private coverage, when the reality couldn’t be further from the truth.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

we should spam that email. i mean, im not. they might track you down or someshit. but someone else should.

lol @ Jay-Z

all the things that this nigga obama be talkin' about is see through. he uses ridiculous examples "positive" examples like doctors can't charge you for shit that you don't need. when like 1 out of every 300 doctors MIGHT do that. along with a bunch more shit, and the negatives outweigh the positives like crazy.

but obama keeps telling cats why it's the right move. congress even shake their head at this muthafucka. you all just being swept in by the smooth talk. real talk.

now someone can snitch on me.

• Like 1

Fuck health care, I need weed, money, and pussy.

If they include those, I'm down for this shit.

• Like 2

HANG HIM!!!

I mean empeach him

/noracist

ERRYBODY IN GOVERNMENT PROMOTES SNITCHIN, LYING AND SPYING

NOTHING IS NEW

The president is top cop you dumbass, what you thought he was gonna be out in a caddy on dubs rocking a stop snitchin shirt?

• Like 1

all the things that this nigga obama be talkin' about is see through. he uses ridiculous examples "positive" examples like doctors can't charge you for shit that you don't need. when like 1 out of every 300 doctors MIGHT do that. along with a bunch more shit, and the negatives outweigh the positives like crazy.

but obama keeps telling cats why it's the right move. congress even shake their head at this muthafucka. you all just being swept in by the smooth talk. real talk.

now someone can snitch on me.

youreanidiot.jpg

Fuck health care,

Here's how I see it mathmatics.

More healthcare for more people equals less on my check after taxes/deductions.

Or, shittier gummint healthcare like VA hospitals/free clinics for everyone, even for hard workin ballin ass niggas like myself.

Now if he was scooping up Asian girls to bring back to us like Bill, I'd probably be all about this shit.

But he hasn't upped my money, weed, or pussy possibilities yet, so I'm not down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now