since everyone was bitchin

sneakrds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
god it almost seems like your purposly not flicking the good shit. There cant really be this much toy shit.... i have strickly autorack lines that roll through my town and theres always a handfull of the known writers... but this is ugly im sorry! this is a GRAFFITI site, and we do want to see good art. Go post this shit on a railfan site or somthing

shut the fuk up you art faggg!!! ahhh i dont like any thing , know one cares u lil kid!! get over it. its all about flicking every thing !! not just the gay shit you think is cool. fuk ur handful of known writers that u jack off to daily and copy there letters !!! .....

ok happygilmore... i do believe the man that started this thread just agreed that he doesnt even post the known writers cuase hes afraid of people stealing them..hahah what a joke. I aint jacking off to shit man, if you think that your to obsessed with this shit. Get a life