since everyone was bitchin

sneakrds

about me posting my pictures in an ongoing thread and since it seems like more people check the newer ones anyway....here yous go...lots of tags, lots of auto racks... if you know you painted a peice on the lines and i dont post it, dont sweat it, its being stashed for the zine. BOUND 4 GLORY...

HPIM2733.jpg

HPIM2732.jpg

HPIM2730.jpg

HPIM2728.jpg

HPIM2720.jpg

HPIM2719.jpg

HPIM2703.jpg

HPIM2704.jpg

HPIM2705.jpg

HPIM2706.jpg

HPIM2707.jpg

HPIM2709.jpg

HPIM2710.jpg

HPIM2711.jpg

HPIM2712.jpg

HPIM2713.jpg

HPIM2714.jpg

HPIM2715.jpg

HPIM2692.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I went through a couple threads in metal heads so far. Not a frequent viewer.

Someone gotta let me in on this... how come a good 30% of toy shit is posted in these threads. clearly some of this shit was painted by a toy who's been painting all of 3 months so far. i don't get this shit, and just really asking...

HUH?????? is it the trains? do freight heads like toy shit? i'm at a loss.

My opinion on benching is that you should post every piece of graff on the line, regardless of what you think of it. Because honestly, I don't know who you are and I don't give a fuck what you think is good and what you think is toy. I want an honest look at the trains coming through your lines, including clean cars and the big pot leaf that some hesher painted with a can of his dad's green rusto.

Bump what you like, but don't fucking decide for me what I want to see.

That said, nice thread dude!

My opinion on benching is that you should post every piece of graff on the line, regardless of what you think of it. Because honestly, I don't know who you are and I don't give a fuck what you think is good and what you think is toy. I want an honest look at the trains coming through your lines, including clean cars and the big pot leaf that some hesher painted with a can of his dad's green rusto.

Bump what you like, but don't fucking decide for me what I want to see.

That said, nice thread dude!

Okay. Just seein' what some of you guys think nowadays. I'm an old head, and remember when you didn't even know if you'd see one piece on the line. But when you did, damn...it was a nice panel with a character. just, that feeling was phenomenal. nowadays i'm at a crossing, and see 95% garbage, and that incredible feeling i once felt i can't experience anymore. i only paint freights once in a while, and take my time, and not no throwy shit. i wouldn't have as much fun doing an outline on a boxcar, than doing it how it used to be done, to get that nostalgic feeling.

sorry, i know it's the wrong forum to discuss this shit, i just started reminiscing seeing this thread.

im posting more... you can think im a toy or whatever you want but im not self promoting so you have no idea what or who i am. in a month or 2 maybe some of you can spare 5 dollars to see the tight peices from the lines. many many tight peices ! if you dont have 5 dollars then fuck you get off the internet and bench yourselfs. if you dont want to see the shit then hit the back button and dont click on threads i post. i will gives yous a little treat after i start stampin shit so you internet haters cant steal it, but until then hate away !

HPIM2615.jpg

HPIM2616.jpg

HPIM2617.jpg

HPIM2618.jpg

HPIM2619.jpg

HPIM2620.jpg

HPIM2621.jpg

HPIM2597.jpg

HPIM2598.jpg

HPIM2599.jpg

HPIM2600.jpg

HPIM2601.jpg

HPIM2602.jpg

HPIM2606.jpg

HPIM2608.jpg

HPIM2595.jpg

HPIM2531.jpg

HPIM2532.jpg

HPIM2533.jpg

HPIM2534.jpg

i hear you on posting what you catch. but some self editing can be done before you leave the yard like i have had a full sd card and missed some DOPE panels only to delete the last 5 things i caught cause another line came threw ........ i like your benching you might even catch some of my ____ shit one day

god it almost seems like your purposly not flicking the good shit. There cant really be this much toy shit.... i have strickly autorack lines that roll through my town and theres always a handfull of the known writers... but this is ugly im sorry! this is a GRAFFITI site, and we do want to see good art. Go post this shit on a railfan site or somthing

^^^i think there was graffiti in every picture i posted, unless im going blind. wether its good or not isnt for you to decide. who the fuck are you? oh and beleive me im flicking the "known writers" pieces, im just not posting them for you to steal. until their stamped !!! like i said if you dont want to see the shit then stop clicking on the threads i post. you think i give a fuck ???