I'M STAYING WITH A FRIEND WHO LIVES IN FILTH BUT GOING TO THAILAND IN 4 DAYS, SO...

gasfacevictm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i make a mess. but i clean it at some point. i live alone, when i lived with other people or slept on their floors or couches i use to never make a mess. i'd even go as far as to help clean their house. now im by myself and i dont care. i guess i need to start caring more.

• 3 weeks later...

i dated a girl for awhile that was filthy. i didnt know when i first started dating her. i mean, she looked nice and clean outside of the house all the time. she takes me to her house one night and there are clothes everywhere. i mean, covering the everything and im like.. dude... for real? and she says "oh thats because room mate just moved out" so i gave her the benefit of the doubt. whatever. that shit was lies son. she would make tartar sauce, use a little bit of it then leave it out to rot in a bowl. i washed that womans dishes so many times. i picked up all her forever 21 clothes so many fucking times i could catalog every item she owned right now. the thing is no matter how much i cleaned that shit up the entire apartment would be fucked up the very next day. no idea how that shit happened.

oh and once, when i was handling 2 jobs.. working about 16 hour days i get home at around 11pm and she starts bitching at me because i left a soda can next to the computer. i said for real? look at all your nasty shit everywhere. i bet theres something rotting in the sink right now even though i did your fucked up ass dishes yesterday. her response was "you dont need to add to the mess" dog, it was all i could do to stop from straight knocking this bitch onto the piles of fucked up shit she had all over her house. the kicker is she didnt even throw the can away. she left it there and pointed it out to me when i got back. what the fuck was a doing with that broad man?

^^^sounds like you were the maid boxcars man. I can

deal with clutter. a pile of clean clothes doesnt bother me

clean dishes left to dry and forgotten about in the sink whatever.

A popcorn bowl on the counter from watching a movie that

she didnt feel like cleaning before you went to sleep is cool.

If someone makes an effort to live clean and sanitary i am

more than happy.

A nasty ass couch and a dirty ass floor and and dishes left

in the sink for days. A foul aroma, dirty walls and a grimy

bathroom is a no go. If i get athletes foot from walking around

without shoes on there is serious problems.

My girlfriend kicked me out of our house a couple of months ago, went back last week to get my last few bits and the place had turned into a fucking squat... Couldn't see the bathroom floor through the dirty washing, all the plants were dead and just left in the pots, cigarette butts and bottle tops all over the coffee table, old food on the kitchen work-tops, a huge pile of junk mail just left by the front door where it had landed, dog shit on news-paper in the kitchen becuase I was the only one that use to walk him and now she "doesn't have the time", when I got in the door I went to take my shoes off and she said "don't worry about that, I haven't cleaned the floors since you left"... Ergh.

helping a freind of a freind move recently .. the appartment was relatively clean. but the bathroom was fucked.. that black mold/mildew shit all over the shower..but that was nothing.

EVERY fucking thing you touched ...roaches scurried from underneath it. i was trying not to puke.. im like cuz..how you living like this? his response ? oh its cool..its not that bad.

?WHAT? ..nah man its bad. so i gota carry boxes down 3 flights of steps and im freaking out. get to the truck throw the shit in there.. roach on my arm..im freakin out in the street, arms flailing all that shit.

this person is on this forum too.. hopefully he sees this shit. dirtbag.

note: i work in and arround sewers on the regular.. so im used to nasty shit and insects..insects most people have never seen..giants. but this dudes roach issue was retarded.

^^^sounds like you were the maid boxcars man.

pretty much was. she worked less than i did but made slightly more. laziest person ive ever been around. on days she had off she wouldnt get out of bed until around 12, even if we had somewhere to be at 10. i was always up around 8am and she would get all pissy if she woke up and i wasnt at the house. i had to keep telling her im not about to chill inside your pigsty for 4 hours waiting for you to wake your ass up. then wait another 1.5 hours for you to get ready to get the fuck out.

she'd also get mad every friday night because i was tired as fuck from having 3-4 hours of sleep each night and didn't want to go to a bar or a club. "you have no friends anymore, you never go out" dog, i got plenty of friends i just dont need to go to the bar with them 3 times a week to satisfy my ideas of friendship.

and.. im making her sound horrible here, she wasnt all bad i assure you, its just the topic is about filthy ass people and she happens to be one.